PDA

View Full Version : Login

Big Birds Car
17-07-2007, 01:05 PM
I know it's probably me again, BUT, I moved over from the temporary site to this one and had to re register. Not an issue and no doubt it was posted somewhere that I would need to do it, however until I did do so I was down as a guest and tried to send a mail to ask about re registering but was unable to do so as it asked for my login and password, which as a guest I didn't have, Again no issues for me but what happens if someone finds the site for the first time and wants to ask a few questions prior to joining, do they have to go through the whole full register thing?
Oh and where's my clapping emoticon? I liked that one and never got to use it. :lol:

bobbybrown
17-07-2007, 01:10 PM
No problem, I'll get you your clapping emoticon lol

Also, I'll see what I can do about the emailing thing for guests.

bobbybrown
17-07-2007, 01:50 PM
I'm in the process of sorting out all of the emoticons we had on the old forum, and I've added a guest help forum, where guests can post if they need help.

Big Birds Car
17-07-2007, 10:11 PM
Thanks, I know I'm just a big kid really but there again if I wasn't I wouldn't be building a Nova would I.
Like the new site and you are doing a blinding job of sorting things out. I think you should take some time out and have a couple of beers for your efforts so far.

bobbybrown
17-07-2007, 10:50 PM
If only I had time!
Once I start something I can't stop until I finish it.
Must say though, there isn't too much more to do before I can just leave the site alone for a day or so and have some me time.
Just got to add a bit more info to it and I'll be happy with it.

Already thinking about what to do with the main site, as the template on there now as just made up very quickly so the site could make its debut online, I'm pondering over ideas in my head about how to make it look etc.

Anyway, I'm pleased that your happy with the site, makes all the hard work worth it :clapping:

Ben
17-07-2007, 10:53 PM
Hi bobbybrown

I will say thanks for all you hard work :cheers:

Ben

bobbybrown
17-07-2007, 10:54 PM
Greatly appreciated Ben.