PDA

View Full Version : Euro-Nova online store!

letterman7
17-07-2007, 07:16 PM
Ok, guys and gals: http://www.cafepress.com/sterlingnova

Is your link to a lot of items that are EuroNova related. We had rolled this around on the previous forum, so I thought I'd throw something together. The items are priced not to make a profit, just to cover the work involved, and any income will be sent to Dan to help maintain the site itself.

That link is the main site; just choose your affiliation to see what's there. There is no overlap between the stores; i.e. the Sterling calendars are not available through the EuroNova store.

Rick

bobbybrown
17-07-2007, 08:49 PM
Haha brilliant, they look great.

Will be interested in a couple of those in the near future Rick!

Also, worth pointing out, if enough people want the same item, then cafepress offer a discount on the order, which is decided when the order is put through. The minimum order value for discounts is 15 of the same item.
But if 15 people want the same thing, and everyone expects to pay the stated price, then the discount is just an added bonus :D

bushboy
17-07-2007, 10:34 PM
Rightyo then,

I want,
T-shirt, cap , mug, wall clock, jacket when winter comes (apparently it's summer in the UK now :?: :nonono: )

So should we start a shopping list let it run for a fortnight and then submit an order???

Bushboy

bobbybrown
17-07-2007, 10:52 PM
Good idea.

Rick, what do you think would be more cost effective in terms of shipping?
To get all the UK orders shipped to the UK in one go, and then distribute them when they arrived here, or to send each one individually to the person that ordered them?

Just thinking, it may be a way to keep the shipping costs down a little.

letterman7
18-07-2007, 02:18 AM
Shipping will almost certainly be cheaper if everyone banded together and placed one order to be shipped overseas. Whether you want to handle the monies and shipping on your end is up to you, since you'll be able to take cash and checks, and I'll only be able to take PayPal.
If you wanted me to coordinate the ordering and subsequent shipping, the only advantage would be I'd be able to check the merchandise to make sure everything was up to snuff before it went out. But there is a 30 day guarantee on everything!

Rick

Oh, and BB - it's been 94 degrees here for the last couple weeks. I'm not thinking about sweatshirts, either! I wish they did have some sort of jacket, though. That would be a nice addition to the shop(s).

Anyone want the option of one of the colored logos on any of the items? I'll post larger images here if someone wants to see them in detail.

Nic
18-07-2007, 03:53 PM
Hey Rick,

Any chance the sweatshirts come in "extra large tall" or just "large tall"? The 2XL's are usually just really baggy and the sleeves still hike up my arm.

letterman7
18-07-2007, 04:19 PM
Unfortunately no, Nic. I'm limited to what the site offers as 'stock' items. Being an average Joe, I can't say I've ever seen any 'tall & large' sweats :? I'll have to ask around for those!

Rick

PaddyX21
24-07-2007, 07:59 AM
I might be interested in the golf shirt if we're putting in massed orders, and possibly the mug aswell

P

dango
24-07-2007, 08:08 AM
How much is the price for shipping to Europe/Austria ?

Friedl

Kym
24-07-2007, 10:43 AM
I'm very jealous............no Eureka.

letterman7
24-07-2007, 10:52 AM
Could always be arranged, Kym, if there is enough call for it! And Friedl, here's the link for their shipping rates: http://www.cafepress.com/cp/info/help/shipping.aspx#1
The basic initial plan was to place an order for everyone, then have it shipped as one package to the UK and sorted there.

Rick

bobbybrown
24-07-2007, 11:59 AM
Yeah, as Rick has said, if enough people from the UK want enough items, we can get it all in one big package and then when its gets here I'll dispatch the items to the members who ordered.

Kym
24-07-2007, 12:06 PM
Thanks Rick. I have posted a thread on this discussion and I will see what comes back. http://groups.msn.com/PurvisEureka/gene ... l_topics=0 (http://groups.msn.com/PurvisEureka/general.msnw?action=get_message&mview=0&ID_Message=6577&all_topics=0)

Kym

letterman7
24-07-2007, 12:32 PM
Sounds like a plan. I'll need a photo or a drawing of the 'Reek that you might want featured (yours, Kym?). You can PM me for my email address or forward something to Dan here on the boards.

dango
25-07-2007, 10:55 AM
Rick:

I have understand, order a big package to the UK.
But I leave not in UK, I leave in Austria !

Friedl

letterman7
25-07-2007, 11:36 AM
I don't know what to tell you, Friedl. Did you read their shipping prices on the link I provided? It's $7 USD for the first item; $4 USD for each additional. That's why it would be far cheaper to have everything ordered and sent to me here in the States, I'll sort it (to make sure everything is intact if someone ordered a mug) and then send it out from there. I could always send yours separately, and I'm sure the shipping would be far cheaper from me if you ordered more than three or four items.

Rick

dango
28-07-2007, 12:04 PM
Sorry, leave is the wrong word. I live in Austria.
Yes I had read your link and understand.
If I order 5 items:
First item 7,-USD each other item 4,-USD.
7,- USD+ 4x4=16,-USD. 7,-+16,-= 23,-USD.
Shipping to Austria: 23,- USD.

cheers

Friedl

letterman7
28-07-2007, 02:27 PM
That's correct, Friedl!

PaddyX21
28-07-2007, 06:12 PM
Sorry, leave is the wrong word. I live in Austria.
Yes I had read your link and understand.
If I order 5 items:
First item 7,-USD each other item 4,-USD.
7,- USD+ 4x4=16,-USD. 7,-+16,-= 23,-USD.
Shipping to Austria: 23,- USD.

cheers

Friedl

Rick, have you some idea how much it would cost if you were to dispatch them to Austria for him after adding the shipping to yourself ontop?
This is all getting quite confused :roll:

letterman7
28-07-2007, 07:43 PM
No Paddy. The point would be that it would be substantially cheaper to ship to me in the states, then to send as one or two packages overseas marked as 'gift' to save on VAT. If anyone wanted to go ahead and order something for themselves, then that matrix provided in the link will tell you what you will be paying to have the items shipped directly.
Overall, a large-ish order will save everyone money. But for single individuals the shipping would probably come out to be about the same i.e. to Austria $23.00USD whether they had the items shipped directly or if I had to send it out.

Clear as mud? :P

Rick

letterman7
31-07-2007, 01:51 PM
Here's an update that hopefully will benefit everyone: I've created an expanded store with more merchandise (read: more selections of images per item of merchandise) for both EuroNova and the Sterlign club. I'm still working setting up the site (so far over 250 products), but you can get an idea of what's available:
http://www.cafepress.com/sterlingnova

Now, what I need from the owners of the variants are drawings of their cars if they have them. I'd like to be able to put a few Eagle/Eureka/Avante images on there as well. If need be I'll pull some photos from the site and use those as base images.
Any takers?

Rick

dango
29-08-2007, 04:58 PM
Rick:

Is the trucker hat a baseball cap ?

letterman7
29-08-2007, 08:49 PM
The trucker hat sits a little higher than the ball cap - it's a stiffer cap all around. It's got a foam filled front part, allowing the fabric to stand on it's own, and a mesh rear section, where the ball cap is all fabric. Hope that helps!

Rick

jimcub
16-09-2007, 12:05 AM
Don't forget to add the customs duty on top of your order as printed on their web site, they label each item and value then British customs hike it up so you could pay up to a 1/3 more in the value.