PDA

View Full Version : ClubNova provisional dates for 2008

DeeJayHarry
20-10-2007, 11:05 PM
Anyone Euro-Nova peoples interested :group: here's a list of what should be going down next year:

We still got Great Western Kit & Car Builder show 2007 down in
EXETER
November 17th/18th.
Hopefully Alex will host that one up as I cannot make it this year :(

European Kit & Car Builder Show
DETLING*
April 12th/13th

The National Kit Car Show
STONELEIGH* ** A.G.M.
May 3rd/4th/5th

The National Kit Car Festival
NEWARK* **
June 21st/22nd

East of England Kit & Car Builder Show
PETERBOROUGH
August 9th/10th

ClubNova Euromeet
ORLEANS (France)* ** ***
August 30th/31st

The Great Western Kit & Car Builder Show
EXETER
November 15th/16th

ClubNova "Cold Turkeymeet" ***
SURREY/SUSSEX
Boxing Day 26th December

*Official ClubNova meets (Committee in attendance) ** Recommended *** ClubNova Members/invited guests only
Come and join us and see what you can do with a 37 year old kit.

Now we are reasonably refined during the the days to welcome visitors :yawn:
We do tend to party overnight :cool1: :cheers::rofl::cheers: :cool1:
DjH :thumbup:

bushboy
19-11-2007, 02:00 AM
I was served up a dilemer last week end. Very good friends of ours said that if we could get ourselves to Barbados we could have two weeks free accomodation in a self contained villa with a private pool & 4 minutes from the beach. :cheers: :clapping: :cheers:

BUT

We had to go on the 2nd of May 2008 :cry: :cry: Stoneleigh :cry: :cry:

Torn between two weeks with our good friends & their parents for a 60th to remember or miss it for stones :cry: :cry:

I discussed it with my wife :argue: :argue:
She knows how much I love stones and that 2008 will be the inaugrial run for the reek :argue: :please: :argue:

Eventually a compromise was reached

The love of my life will be comming with me to stones & my wife will be jetting off to Barbados :slap:

I mean the love of my life will be jetting off to Barbados while I spend the long week end with you lot :rofl:

I'll be joining them after Stones :groupwave:

So now that that is all inplace it's nose to the grind stone to get the reek mobile
:drive:

and a life time of grovelling to make up for it :group:

see you all at stones :yeah:

Bushboy

DeeJayHarry
19-11-2007, 02:41 AM
Hiya Mart,
Thats one hell of a dillema :confused1:
Bust a ball and do a shakedown at Detling. We got a feelin that there'll be four, maybe five, there with yours :thumbup:
Done a shakedown at Stones '95 and ended up at LeMans in June (with the love of my life :rofl: )both

Ain't to sure if a wet an windy W/E in the West Mids is gonna hack it? Up against a fortnight in Barbados :bye2:
Hey! We're going to Barbados: There's a song in there somewhere :whistling:
DeeJay

jimcub
19-11-2007, 10:16 AM
I will be back from Oz and Singapore the week before Stones if your there bushy I will bring some neckter back. :cheers:

bushboy
20-11-2007, 12:08 AM
I'll definately be there

bushboy

LotusNova
23-11-2007, 06:54 AM
Reserve me a place at the "rassemblement de dinde froid". I'll be there. :cool1:

DeeJayHarry
21-01-2008, 12:37 AM
Detlings booked for 6 cars although with our flexi arrangement our stands can grow in size. :)
Stoneleighs booked for 12, We're using our normal space so we'll get 20 if you bring 'em :clapping:

Newark 21st/22nd June is up and running :cheers: http://www.kitcarshow.co.uk/2007bargallery.php
We're the only club to have a brick built gazebo on site. and if you wanna real excuse for a party? :cheers: It's my 60th birthday on the 25th :cheers: