PDA

View Full Version : New Night Rider TV Movie

Alzax3
30-12-2007, 05:50 PM
They've changed the car, and thankfully the driver, but it still has the little red light side-to-siding on the bonnet. Here's a link to the trailer:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fJzqZiiM1BE

They'll be bringing back the Dukes of Hazzard and Casey Jones next........

letterman7
30-12-2007, 08:15 PM
Hmmm....an 'Eleanor' Mustang GT....I wonder how much Ford payed to be part of that?

bobbybrown
30-12-2007, 10:53 PM
As long as the hoff is gone, I don't care about the car :bananasplit:
Never could stand that guy! :cursing:

Phill
31-12-2007, 12:03 AM
When I first built my Nova in 1984 it was at a time when the original Knight Rider TV series was first being broadcast. My car had a black gelcoat finish and if looked at through half closed eyes it could almost be mistaken for a 1984 Transam. When asked to explain what the Nova was, I would answer it was a Kit Car. Back then this was interpreted as Kitt Car and the association with Knight Rider stuck :nonono:
In retro-spect, that is probably why I (regrettably) sold my first Nova

nbb350
31-12-2007, 04:10 AM
Heheheh...back in the early 90's J.C. Whitney (we Yanks all know who that is!) sold those bouncing red lights as a variable speed kit. I still have them downstairs on the shelf. Hmmm... I had forgotten all about them. I wonder if I could stuff them somewhere on the Sterling? :laugh: The nose is an air intake for the radiator, so I'd rather not block that opening...

letterman7
31-12-2007, 01:47 PM
Fair a clear piece of lexan into the nose, and put the lights behind it....