PDA

View Full Version : Euro-Nova!!

kev872003
26-03-2008, 04:18 PM
who actually owns this site?
I want to talk to them about banning, for some reason I have been getting messages saying im banned.
i mnaged to get back in by registering again and emailing the address on the home page but i need to know who actually owns this place and how i go about talking to them!

kev

letterman7
26-03-2008, 05:45 PM
That's odd, Kev. We've three moderators here, and I haven't seen that come up as an issue, but I'll certainly look into it! With a new php format, there are bound to be some bugs, and on behalf of the other mods, I do apologize!

R

Alzax3
26-03-2008, 07:29 PM
That is weird - I don't think anybody has been banned yet (in fact we haven't even issued a strike against anyone yet) - we've chucked off a few spammers who managed to slip through the activation process on the older forum software - but once a member has made a genuine posting they're safe - can't explain it but as Rick says - sorry from the three of us Kev!

If you want to talk to the admin team you can PM Bobbybrown, Rick or me (Alzax3) and talk to us directly.

bobbybrown
26-03-2008, 07:38 PM
I've checked the admin logs and none of us accidently banned you, very strange.
Although you can be sure I'll look in to this further and see if there is an error with the new forum base, if there is I can promise I will find it.

Sorry from me too.

Ben
26-03-2008, 11:08 PM
Hi kev872003

All admins have posted sorry mate and I know you are the first one to have problems.

You have got here at long last :cool1: can we help - have you got a Nova?

Ben

suicidesam
27-03-2008, 07:34 AM
I am sure I read on here that because of spambots any accounts created that had no posts after a certain amount of time were automaticaly deleted ....or was I dreaming ? :tongue:

Alzax3
27-03-2008, 08:13 AM
You're right Sam - but we haven't got round to doing that yet, it's on the list :whistling: ...... And that's deactivating, not banning!