PDA

View Full Version : nova not done so been out in the jago

kdnova
25-06-2008, 04:55 PM
As my nova is still not out of the body shop, its been one hold up after another! i decided to get my jago on the road and head to newark.
only problem was on the way the wiper motor burnt out so resorted to this!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=knQU8bR5cAY

hope that ammuses a fep people! needless to say we did not make it to newark to top it all of the roof blew off on motorway too so all the hard work to get it through mot before newark went to waste a bit!

keith

Nic
25-06-2008, 05:08 PM
HAHAHAHA... That reminds me of an old commercial with Laurel and Hardy, where one was on top of the car manually operating the wipers while the other drove.

Sorry to hear of your woe's, but I did get a good giggle out of it.

kdnova
25-06-2008, 05:19 PM
probably for the best seing as the weather was so bad and we wer supposed to be camping lol

had great fun sunday though driving round my local area with no doors or roof on!

keith

jimcub
25-06-2008, 10:15 PM
best set seen in years :drive:

islandman
26-06-2008, 12:54 AM
having to use your left hand it will help counter balance the stronger muscles in your right arm built up over years doing other things :oops2:

:laugh:

Monkeyboy
26-06-2008, 05:24 AM
That clip has just brightened up my morning.

:banana: :banana:

kdnova
26-06-2008, 09:22 AM
having to use your left hand it will help counter balance the stronger muscles in your right arm built up over years doing other things :oops2:

Very funny islandman but just so there is no legal issues it was my passanger that was the wiper motor

keith

jimcub
26-06-2008, 10:46 PM

Very funny islandman but just so there is no legal issues it was my passanger that was the wiper motor

keith

That makes it even worse :jerry:

jmd
18-07-2008, 11:49 PM
ahahahah I had to do something similar on my way home from LA in my Sterling... Good times.