PDA

View Full Version : I have to admit defet

Ben
09-07-2008, 10:50 PM
Hi all Club Nova members

I have to fold my busniss and sell my truck I am verry sad not to be Nena's wing man again :cry: Mr Brown is very clever to stop funding the club at shows. :tongue:

Ben

angelsdevil040
10-07-2008, 06:29 AM
Hi Ben,

Sorry to hear that. Things cant be easy.

Will have to look at finding a new home for the club gear if your having to give up the yard as well.

Will call and sort things out.

Paul

jimcub
10-07-2008, 11:17 PM
You have done well over the years by all accounts, we should show some thanks here. :notworthy:

MicksRedNova
11-07-2008, 10:11 PM
Ben

I'm real sorry to hear that. What will you do now for work?

Mick

Ben
11-07-2008, 11:14 PM
Hi all

And thanks four your suport :clapping:

The club gear is in a lock up 26 a week.
Detling 5 liters of petrol Diesal 120 liters.
Stone's 12 liters of petrol Diesal 50 liters.
Newark 8 liters of petrol Diesal 80 liters.
And we did use 2 bottles of gas at around 20 a go I did not fund thoes. Thanks Jon aka lotus Nova from france and Jason from the Allcarclub. :groupwave:

I want no pay ment for what I have done. I did It because I could I like to see people happy :clapping:
Life building a Nova is verry hard I think nufsed.

We have got a care package for Grandad at home if his Atorneys want to defraud the tax payer best left alone. He has lived with us for over two and a half years my Nova life is spars. Show pionts are hard to ern I do the best I can. :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

I was head hunted by a firm in the bull #### sector that remeberd me after 12 years hay ho I have a job.

I will do my best to suport the club members and Euro-Nova.

Ben

angelsdevil040
14-07-2008, 09:38 PM
Hi Ben,

Thanks for all your help with the club. I know its not cheap to keep doing it.

If you need to give up the lockup, then i should be able to find a bit of space here to store the club gear (what there is off it).

If you need any help at all, just shout.

Paul

Ben
16-07-2008, 10:16 PM
Hiya angelsdevil040

The club stuff is safe and sound. :cheers: I have not gone bust I do plan a head.
I don't do the leader thing. But I can't see any reason for Not supporting Nova Nutters in the future. :cheers:

Ben

Spacenut
17-07-2008, 07:14 AM
Hi there Ben - sorry to hear that your business has had to close its doors (was it your landscape gardening business?), but glad to hear you've been head-hunted and have another job.

Your truck has been an essential backdrop to all the kit kit car shows, and your enthusiam and support for Novas (and their drivers) is boundless :cheers:

These are hard times for everyone, but one day you and your Nova will ride again :thumbup:

Lauren

S...032 (I think)

jim73vw
22-07-2008, 06:08 PM
Echo what everyone has said Ben,

For our first Nova convoy at Newark it was a very reassuring site having you in the rear view mirror :clapping:

Look forward to catching up at the next show, when points are acrued, keep smiling :D

LotusNova
24-07-2008, 07:07 PM
Hey Ben,

Haven't been on here in a while and very sad to read that. :(

I don't think anything could keep you down for long though. :thumbup:

Ben
17-12-2008, 11:50 PM
Hiya Jon

And not up and runing againe the same me thoe. :wink: :cheers: :rofl: :twisted:

Ben