PDA

View Full Version : Eureka Car Club of Australia

sting 7 eureka
24-12-2008, 06:50 AM
The committee of the Eureka Car Club of Australia would like to wish the members and families of Euro-Nova a very Merry Xmas and a Happy New Year.
We hope to build a strong bond between the clubs with an invitation to any of your members who may visit Australia in 2009 to make your self known prior to coming so we can arrange a dinner in which ever state in Australia that you may be visiting
Hope to hear from someone in the not to distant future.
If you prefer contact me at president@eurekacarclub.com.au
best wishes James Mclean
mobile 0403 179 269 anytime just remember we are from down under and times may be a bit out thanks

jimcub
24-12-2008, 12:26 PM
Thats very generous of you all, I will be over in the next 12 months or so probably near Perth.

A Happy Christmas to you all.

Alzax3
24-12-2008, 06:45 PM
If you'd spent more time looking round while you were there instead of posting on here Jim, you wouldn't need to be going back...... :tongue:

jimcub
24-12-2008, 08:01 PM
With 4 days of torrential rain and no car or map and miles from any habitation, what else can you do :tongue: well I raided the beer fridge dry actually.

bobbybrown
24-12-2008, 09:39 PM
If you'd spent more time looking round while you were there instead of posting on here Jim, you wouldn't need to be going back...... :tongue:
:rofl: