PDA

View Full Version : Remember the Tshirt debate?

bobbybrown
18-02-2009, 10:37 PM
A while ago there were quite a few members that were interested in Euro-Nova T-shirts. Can't remember where it was being discussed, could have been the Club Nova forum but I had a few PM's regarding this.

Could anyone who is still interested PM me with the amount they would want, They would be white tshirts with the logo in the left breast corner, like the ones on the cafepress store.

I have found someone local to me who can do t-shirts and if I can find out exactly how many people want them and how many they want, I can probably strike up a deal with him to supply us.

Let me know asap and I'll contact him, see what kind of price I can get them for.

Unfortunately, anyone interested will need to make their payment when I place the order to prove their interest as I can't be left with extra shirts.

PM me with the info and I'll do what I can.

Elaine, I remember you wanted some Euro-Nova t-shirts? Still wanting? PM me.

Alzax3
19-02-2009, 07:59 AM
Shame they have to be white :annoyed: I'm happy to fly the Euro-Nova flag but white never seems to stay white with me very long..... :whistling:

bobbybrown
19-02-2009, 08:34 AM
We could have any colour but the graphic might not look so good on some colours, but its your choice :wink:

I need PM's with the colour of the shirt, the size and the amount you want then I will add it all together and get a price per shirt.