PDA

View Full Version : Detling kitcar show 2009

superbbird
31-03-2009, 09:32 PM
Hi All

It's less than 2 weeks to European kit & Car Builder show at Detling, Kent :cheers:

Just to remind you it's on Sunday 12th & Monday 13th April '09 at The Kent County Showground, Detling, near Maidstone, Kent ME14 3JF

Is anyone else going????

Elaine
F-014

Alzax3
01-04-2009, 07:30 PM
Too far from us I'm afraid! Enjoy though! :D

MicksRedNova
01-04-2009, 09:32 PM
Sue and I will be there - but you already know that.

Looking forward to seeing a line up of Nova's for the "Identical 7evens" :rofl: to parade past one their way in.

Mick

MicksRedNova
05-04-2009, 11:26 PM
All Club Nova/Avante members, potential members and guests.

The following details relate to the Club Nova/Avante stand at the Detling show:

Mick & Sue (MicksRedNova), Mike & Elaine (Superbird/Purple Passion) and probably Ben will be arriving at the Detling showground on Saturday afternoon (11 April) to set up the pitch ready for the show.

Mick & Sue will bring will bring meat for the BBQ, salad and bread.
Mike and Elaine will bring Tea, Coffee, Milk and accessories (ketchup, plates etc).
Ben will bring the BBQ, Gas and Gazebo

The above food will be provided by the Club - please feel free to bring your own food too if you want.

Tea and Coffee will be supplied by the Club - please bring your own Beer, Lager, Wine, Cider or other drinks. For those of you old enough to remember it's a bit like a 70's "bring-a-bottle" party (but without Watney's Party Sevens :nonono: ).

We look forward to seeing you all there. Don't be shy - even if we've only met online - come over and say hello.

Mick

bushboy
12-04-2009, 07:51 PM
Yipppeeeee,
I'm all financial and membershipped up again so now I have access to reply in the clubnova section.

You can find a few pics of Detling in the events section.

Thanks to Mike for the warm welcome & the membership committtee for the speedy service, made rejoining the club a pleasure.

A couple of niggles and a starter motor to sort out and the next round is Stones, cant wait.

Bushboy

MicksRedNova
13-04-2009, 09:56 PM
It was great to see everyone and Detling '09 turned into a very enjoyable weekend - despite the weather that was typically British Bank Holiday stuff, (overcast, cold, wet but with the odd ray of Sun).

Thanks to Mike and Elaine, Ben, Jordan and Josh who braved the weather with Sue and I to camp on site for 2 nights. Thanks also to Jim and Sarah, Martin and Lauren who helped give the club a four car line-up on both show days. We also had visits from some other members, who popped into the stand to say hello and make welcome use of the club facilities, plus a new couple (Paul & Wendy) who bought the red Nova (NUN) and joined the club and we hope to see at Stoneleigh or Newark.

You'll be glad to know that we managed to get all the club kit into the MicksRedNova Support Vehicle and will bring it to future shows.

Thanks again to everyone for continued support of Club Nova/Avante - see you all at Stoneleigh.

Mick

Alzax3
14-04-2009, 07:40 AM
Ah - so are they the new owners of 'NUN' or is it still with it's Welsh owner who had it on Ebay?

MicksRedNova
14-04-2009, 09:37 AM
Alex

You are correct. They bought NUN from the person in Wales on eBay and drove it back to their home as a first ever drive in a Nova - that's a challenge. :clapping:

Mick