PDA

View Full Version : bobbybrown.....sorry.......

impreza1979
06-04-2009, 09:19 PM
hi bobbybrown. i have tried to pm you this message but it seems to be staying in my outbox.......
please accept my upmost appolagies but i believe i did state when sending my registration email that i wanted to join to sell my eagle ss.
i am very sorry that i have broken your rules and yes i should have read them before posting but i cannot think of a better place for me to sell for both our interests, as i want to sell to have some money during the economic climate we are experiencing and you guys get the opportunity to own some thing you are so obviously passionate about. it seemed better to me that maybe one of you had it and looked after it than some one that wont treat it with the care it deserves
once again i offer my appolagies and please feel free to remove my post if you have not done so already
kind, humble regards
dave

bobbybrown
07-04-2009, 01:40 AM
Hi Dave,
PM's will stay in your outbox until they have been read by the recipient.
As stated in my reply, I didn't read your email personally but I will check with the other admins to see if they read that part of the email or if they just picked the login details from the email. We get a lot of emails regarding membership and its time consuming task manually adding accounts.

I have replied to your PM.

Consider it sorted.

Dan

impreza1979
07-04-2009, 06:25 AM
hi dan thank you fo your understanding and please understand it was unintentional
i hope i havn't offended any one
kind regards dave

bobbybrown
07-04-2009, 07:09 AM
i hope i havn't offended any one

Not at all.
Your car is advertised in the ebay forum already, so we'll leave it at that.
Oh, and be sure to give the site address to the buyer :wink:

impreza1979
09-04-2009, 08:36 PM
will do