PDA

View Full Version : Better than a Zonda?

Spacenut
08-08-2009, 05:39 PM
On a whim, I picked up the latest issue of Classic & Sports Car (headline: Lamboghini Miura across the Alps - was bound to get my attention), and what should I find in the News & Events column but a small picture of Green Machine at Goodwood, with the title "Lime Green Godess" :blushing:

I won't repeat the text verbatim, but it goes something like this: "Striking Nova - one of two at the event - was the highlight of Goodwood's 28th June Breakfast Club. The open 'Post 1970 Driver's Cars' brief meant that it was joined by everything from RS2000s to a Pagani Zonda"

The other Nova was of course Nova Nigel :clapping:

Nice to see a Nova taking precedence over more exotic machinery, although I suspect the correspondent was David Evans, who I talked to last year at Spring Alfa Day (my last appearance in C&SC).

Right - I'm off to read the main feature - three Lamborghini Miuras (one a factory SVJ) re-tracing the route taken by the ill-fated Roger Beckerman in The Italian Job. I can't wait...

Lauren

LotusNova
08-08-2009, 06:13 PM
..."Lime Green Godess"...

Quality. :laugh:

Great job for the mention Lauren. :clapping:

CyCo
09-08-2009, 02:07 AM
From now on, forever you'll be our "Lime Green Godess".

:clapping: :laugh: :D

Spacenut
09-08-2009, 04:28 PM
Steady on, I ain't no Botticelli... :blushing:

jimcub
16-08-2009, 01:49 PM
Not going to do a keep fit session at stones next year, or convert the nova into a fire engine. :tongue:

Spacenut
17-08-2009, 12:02 PM
Hadn't planned to, I must admit. Although I do need to get more exercise :blushing:

It would have to be an army fire engine, otherwise I would be obliged to paint the car red...