PDA

View Full Version : Exeter West Point

Alzax3
05-10-2009, 06:27 PM
21st and 22nd November - probably the last show of the year - anybody thinking of going? :D

ChrisG
05-10-2009, 07:17 PM
I'll be going but I'm exhibiting with one of my partners, last year I got 45 minutes to look around the rest of the show!

Quite a good show I thought.

bobbybrown
05-10-2009, 08:37 PM
I have some information about this show that was sent to me by email, has club nova received the information?

I also forwarded it on to Mick but the message is still showing as unread.

Happy to forward it on if the club hasn't had it?

Ben
05-10-2009, 09:13 PM
Hi all,

I have not got Micks phone number could some one give him and Sue a bell to see they are OK.

Ben

Alzax3
06-10-2009, 08:14 AM
Hi Ben

Should be able to get it from Superbbird........ :wink:

Ben
06-10-2009, 08:43 PM
Hiya Alzax3

I have not got there number as well :dunce: I did have Kieth and Elaine Stringer's but have lost that :dunce: I did have bushboys but he changed that, I don't know why :twisted: :rofl:
I have got DJ Harrys but that is as much good as a chocolate tea pot :thumbdown:

Ben

bobbybrown
07-10-2009, 01:34 AM
Ben, sent you a PM with the number I have here for Elaine (Superbbird).

Spacenut
07-10-2009, 11:18 AM
21st and 22nd November - probably the last show of the year - anybody thinking of going? :D

Will you be going this year, Alex?

Whether I go or not really depends on the state of the Green Machine at the time - I need to get started on some major re-work which could take her off the road for a while :(

Lauren

Alzax3
07-10-2009, 02:27 PM
I'm thinking of it, and will unless the weather is appalling - though since there's no camping (and it is mid-winter!) it'll only be for one day not both.

Alzax3
19-11-2009, 05:56 PM
Just looked at the foreward cast - definitely bordering on the 'appalling' with torrential rain and strong winds - I think the Nova may well just stay in the garage and I'll give the 120 mile each way trip a miss this year. (doesn't really feel worth making the trip in a tin-top as the outside show will be miserable if it's raining.)

Spacenut
19-11-2009, 10:18 PM
Mmm, its not looking too pleasant is it? Unfortunately I won't be venturing out either, as there are still only two wheels on my wagon at the moment... :annoyed:

Worst of all, I understand that Top Cat is going to be there. That's about the only Custom car I would cross the street to see, if I see another '34 Ford 3-window... :@

Maybe next year...

Lauren

MicksRedNova
24-11-2009, 11:09 PM
I have some information about this show that was sent to me by email, has club nova received the information?

I also forwarded it on to Mick but the message is still showing as unread.

Happy to forward it on if the club hasn't had it?

:oops2: sorry everyone about being out of the loop about the Exeter show, but I haven't been on the site much due to house hunting. I only remembered about the show when I was watching the local news in Bristol last weekend (resting after viewing yet another stack of houses) and there was a piece about it - didn't see any Nova's so I assume everyone stayed home because of the cr*p weather.

Mick

Alzax3
25-11-2009, 11:06 AM
Does that mean you're heading for the West Country Mick? :cheers:

Spacenut
25-11-2009, 10:08 PM
I saw some threads on a Cobra forum that suggested the weather was awful on Saturday and nobody was expecting anything better on Sunday... I certainly didn't go (a certain lack of front wheels convinced me to stay at home :ermm: )

MicksRedNova
26-11-2009, 11:50 PM
Does that mean you're heading for the West Country Mick? :cheers:

Sure am - but not quite as far west as you.

Mick