PDA

View Full Version : Exchange & Mart: Thunderbirds (1989)

Spacenut
24-03-2010, 09:57 PM
I've got a copy of this in a commercial break on my original UFO re-runs video from 1989, and I was thinking of uploading it onto Youtube, but it looks like someone beat me to it!

I may still have a go at an upload, as the quality of my recording is a bit better than this one. Does anybody recognise the car?

:D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YiVFH5J9RmI

:clapping:

letterman7
24-03-2010, 10:31 PM
The puppet thing is extremely creepy.....

But the Nova...full aero body kit, split side windows, hidden headlights, faired in turn signals on the nose.... belong to someone?

bushboy
24-03-2010, 11:27 PM
:groupwave: It's an eureka!!!!! :groupwave:

bushboy

Nic
25-03-2010, 12:10 AM
extremely creepy NOTHING... that's down right frightening... and even MORE frightening is the real guy doing the puppet walk thing. Great... guess who's gonna have "weird puppet stealing my Sterling" nightmares tonight.

thestevie
25-03-2010, 12:48 AM
not just a puppet a marionette.
what show is the marionette from.
ive seen thunderbirds, fireball xl5 and stingray

my dad has a thing for supermarionation.

CyCo
25-03-2010, 07:17 AM
And Full Moon hubcaps too. Looks great.

But that super marionette and and the guy at the end are certainly very creepy!!

Spacenut
25-03-2010, 08:07 AM
I noticed what appears to be a rear wing as well.

Its obviously a Mk1 bodyshell, and I remember seeing some pictures of Nova in a kit car magazine with aero side skirts and Moon discs. Perhaps it was this car, but I have no idea of its history. I joined Club Nova in 1990, shortly after Dave Iles took over from Ray Nichols.

What makes you think Eureka Martin? Is it the pop-up headlights?

My favourite Supermarionation was Captain Scarlet... :D

Lauren

bushboy
25-03-2010, 12:44 PM
No Lauren, just spinin' a bit of a yarn. defo not eureka with pop up lights

bushboy