PDA

View Full Version : Nova bits

Alzax3
17-08-2010, 08:24 AM
Not a very exciting pile, and no photo at present, but here you go anyway!

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/vw-nova-spares-wi ... arParts_SM (http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/vw-nova-spares-wings-interior-parts-and-keyring-/120610079750?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM)

Spacenut
17-08-2010, 12:36 PM
"A pair of front wings". I'm presuming this is some sort of repair section that has to be grafted onto the body tub?

Lauren

Vasco Da Gamer
17-08-2010, 12:40 PM
I wondered the same thing.

Might be interested in the rear "window" - if it is glass rather than the irretrievably stained hacked out piece of perspex on my car right now.

Buckinghamshire is a little bit of a way to go for me though....

Steve

benherron
17-08-2010, 01:14 PM
I was interested by the glass too, bucks aint too far.

Alzax3
20-08-2010, 08:17 AM
Now with photos, glass looks to be plastic, but he has got the two interior finishing mouldings for the bottom of the canopy......

JemP
20-08-2010, 03:09 PM
It could be glass, very dirty and stained glass, my side windows looked like that when I picked up my first dead Avante shell. The wings look like they're just cut off an old body. I was going to do this when I bought a Nova shell for £150 just for the screen! But I didnt think there would be a market for bits of bodywork, so cut the shell up into small enough pieces to take up the local tip. The only bits I kept and sold was the undertray which Ben bought, and the interior trims which Jim bought. Oh and the front bonnet that headache25 bought, and the rear louvre which disappeared over to Ireland!

Dirk
20-08-2010, 11:21 PM
I’m sure he could have made more money by selling the items separately, he could post most of the items except the wings! Perhaps. If anyone here is thinking of putting a bid on Ill buy the wings off them for £20.00 if they can keep hold of them till I can pick them up. I’m going to Surrey to pick up a new toy tomorrow but the sale will not have finished before I get back. So if you are thinking of bidding and don’t want the wings you can bid £20.00 more than you would have.You may even get the lot for less than £20.00 and make a profit :cheers:

Dirk