PDA

View Full Version : Nova wanted

filippinoboy
05-02-2011, 02:41 PM
I am looking to buy a Nova in good to fully refurbished condition. I would prefer a Mk 1 with the pod dash but any model will do. It must be a runner and require little to no work. I have owned 2 Novas and a Eagle SS in the past so I am not new to these cars. If you have a Nova for sale or know about one for sale then please e-mail me at billandlilly@australiamail.com

:cheers: Bill

Merseyside.

islandman
05-02-2011, 03:25 PM
Filippinoboy I'm afraid you might be setting your sights a little high with "good to fully refurbished condition". Most on this site are builders rather then sellers and those that do sell tend to do so because they don't have the finances available at the time to get them to finished condition.

Don't get me wrong I'm not trying to put you off, just setting realistic expectations that it may be easier to find a "project car"

Dirk
05-02-2011, 11:37 PM
Bill,

You can drive mine away at 3,500 :wink:

Dirk

filippinoboy
06-02-2011, 03:16 PM
Hi Dirk,

If you are serious about selling your Nova then I am very interested. I have seen some pics of your car on this site but tell me more about the car. Does it need work doing to it and if yes what? Has it got the pod dash. What is the ground clearance? I have speed bumps on the estate where I live and need to know if the Nova will clear them.

:cheers: Bill