PDA

View Full Version : Euro-Nova Wooly Hats, get them before Stoneleigh!

bobbybrown
28-03-2011, 08:51 AM
Well, Stoneleigh isn't that far away now and we all know its likely to be windy/raining, it would be great if the weather was good but the chances are it won't be.

Well, We currently have a couple of wooly hats in stock, from memory we have one with turn up and 2 without in stock.

CLICK HERE TO SEE THE WOOLY HATS. (http://euro-nova.co.uk/store/product_info.php?products_id=38&osCsid=079827deddd1970601fec80ca20b8a63)

As stated on the shop, other items are ordered when payment is received and typically have a lead time of 7 days until being posted. Delivery to UK is expected 7-14 days after payment.

Also remember, all prices on the shop include postage and packaging to all UK addresses.
We accept paypal only on the shop, but if you wish to order and pay via other means, bank transfer, cheque etc, then let me know via PM and it can be arranged.

jimcub
28-03-2011, 04:49 PM
Bobby getting a blank page when I attempt to open.

bobbybrown
28-03-2011, 05:31 PM
Its working ok here.

Maybe try going directly to the shop by clicking the tab at the top of any forum page just below the banner that says "euro-nova shop" and look for the wooly hats there :)

Alzax3
28-03-2011, 06:40 PM
Works fine for me....... :wink: