PDA

View Full Version : Club Nova - Show Calendar for 2013

MicksRedNova
14-01-2013, 12:24 PM
Hi all

It's nearly showtime :groupwave:

Rather than post each event as it arrives I have created a Calendar that shows the 2013 events based on those we attended last year:

http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q49/MickAtHome/MicksRedNova_WebSite/Club%20Nova%20Show%20Pics/2013ClubNovaCalendar.jpg

I will also be sending out reminders to Club Nova members, former members and friends based on the email addresss that the Club holds for you. If you have changed your email address or want to join Club Nova then please let Elaine know. Thanks

Hope to see you all at some of the events during the year. :crossfinger:

Mick

Alzax3
14-01-2013, 06:10 PM
That's really helpful Mick - EXCEPT on my machine at least, it doesn't scale at all - so I can't read any of the (presumably there) dates in the coloured boxes! Sorry.....

MicksRedNova
14-01-2013, 08:09 PM
so I can't read any of the (presumably there) dates in the coloured boxes! Sorry.....

For everyone else that has mis-placed their glasses :rofl: I have just emailed the JPG file of the calendar, which should be readable by all, to the email list that the club holds. If you don't get a copy soon then I may not have your correct email, please PM me with it if necessary.

Mick

Alzax3
14-01-2013, 08:14 PM
Thank you Mick, that works! :whistling:

MicksRedNova
14-01-2013, 09:10 PM
All

Just found out (Thanks Jim) that the Donington Show is 1 week earlier than originally published, so is now on 24th - 25th August. Same weekend as CarFest. :annoyed:

Calendar Picture corrected.
Mick