PDA

View Full Version : Newbie alert (also sort of oldie I suppose)

LukeG
10-06-2013, 08:48 AM
Hi all,
I'm Luke, I'm dan's (bobby brown's) brother so I'm a new member to the site but an oldie to it in the sense that I've been around since the beginning suggesting certain ideas and improvements, some good and some not so good lol.

Fortunately enough I can say I have owned a nova which was mine and dans first joint project in around 2004/2005, needless to say this one didn't get very far.

However I'm now on the hunt for another partly fuelled by my love for the cars and partly fuelled by jealousy following dans recent purchase of a car I'm sure your all familiar with.

I thought it best that I take this opportunity to join as ill be playing a big part in finishing dans new car so any updates or ideas, we can both post and share.
I'm thrilled to be a real part of the club now and hope that I receive the sort of welcome I've seen you give to all of the newbies.

Thanks
Luke Giddings

CyCo
10-06-2013, 10:26 AM
Welcome! As I'm sure you know, the people here keep an eye out for Novas & Eagles that pop up for sale on the net and post them here for all to see/speculate.

:wink: :)

KEITHCANFIXIT
10-06-2013, 10:50 AM
Welcome Luke, remember the force is with you, just open you mind to the possibilities and become a true Jedi knight.

bobbybrown
10-06-2013, 10:58 AM
Not very pope like Keith, more Han Solo!

KEITHCANFIXIT
10-06-2013, 11:03 AM
Surely you mean " hands on" :tongue:

Gave up the papal position , cassock gets in way of gear stick.

bobbybrown
10-06-2013, 11:07 AM
Such a shame, you even had your own special forum rank!

KEITHCANFIXIT
10-06-2013, 11:10 AM
When I was offered the position as papal , I thought I got top job at PayPal.....my mistake. :outahere:

steve
10-06-2013, 12:17 PM
Hi Luke, Welcome to the forum. :welcome:
Are you looking to buy a car for a full-on rebuild, or a running vehicle that just needs tinkering with?

Steve

Mostin
10-06-2013, 03:11 PM
Hi all.

Welcome to the forum Luke.

The more members the merrier plus the more chance there is of keeping another Nova project going :groupwave:

Have fun.
:cheers:
Mostin.

jasoncambs
10-06-2013, 04:41 PM
Welcome aboard ,

LukeG
10-06-2013, 05:04 PM
Hi all,
Thanks for the warm welcome its great to finally be a part of the online prescence, and Steve I'm easy either way really, i am certainly one for restorations as I love putting my personal stamp on the vehicle's I work on.

So I'd be quite happy to take a non runner, rolling shell, runner whatever really as being a professional body worker and painter any car I buy will always get that treatment anyway.

Thanks again guys
Luke

Alzax3
10-06-2013, 07:06 PM
Welcome Luke, and you've joined at a time when there's a fairly suitable car for sale on the forum.... :D