PDA

View Full Version : Donations in preparation of the 2014 costs

bobbybrown
15-08-2013, 03:04 PM
Hi all,
First off, let me clear up why this is appearing now, we historically post this during August/September however last year it appeared in November due to lack of time on my behalf (I apologise), so this may seem a little early.

With that said, this is the official thread for donations for the 2014 fees and related costs, I will officially open donations for the 2014 period from now and any donations received by members will be assumed as being for the 2014 period and as such their usernames will change colour.

Also please note, for anyone who has sent any form of donation recently that you wish to count as 2014, please just send me a PM and I will sort that out. I will try to find time to go through the records and contact anyone who has donated in the last 6 months to see what they prefer.

This years colour is yet to be decided however will be ready before the first donation is in place.

I also just wish to state for any newer members reading who may not know already, donations to Euro-Nova are voluntary but without donations from generous members we would not be here today. If you have been helped by the forum and find it useful, please do consider giving something. It is of course completely voluntary.

As in previous years, I will send a little something to each and every member who donates, quite a few got lost in the post for some reason last year so if you don't receive yours, do please feel free to keep poking me about it and I will get a replacement off to you.

Again as with previous years, the button at the bottom of every page is designed to be used for donations, or it can be in the form of a cheque, please PM me for the address and any other details you may need.

You can of course send a paypal payment directly to dan AT euro-nova.co.uk replacing the AT with the @ symbol, include your forum username and your address so I can send you a donation gift!

Also, you may like to hear that during 2013, our bandwidth and disk space limits were exceeded twice, needing increasing to continue. Surely a sign that we are still growing steadily.

Thanks to all for reading and for your continued support, without each and every one of you, Euro-Nova would not be what it is today.

As always, I am always available via PM, email or a post on the forum to answer and queries or questions you may have.

Thanks again and my personal thanks extend to all of you, veterans and recently joined for keeping Euro-Nova alive and online for yet another year!
We have been here for 6 and a half years now (7 years if you count our time on a free server right at the beginning), it certainly doesn't feel that long!

Dan and the admin team.

MartinB
15-08-2013, 03:15 PM
done!

...what was the colour? :laugh:

bobbybrown
15-08-2013, 03:19 PM
Have a look, bright green! Think I may have to tone that down a touch its hurting my eyes :crylol:

bobbybrown
15-08-2013, 03:21 PM
Ahh there we go, toned down a little, much better :clapping:

MartinB
15-08-2013, 03:52 PM
looks nice now! `)

bobbybrown
16-08-2013, 04:46 PM
Thanks to all of those who have donated already, enjoy your green usernames for the next year :laugh:

bobbybrown
23-08-2013, 09:20 PM
Few more have come in, thanks to all!

bobbybrown
24-08-2013, 05:34 AM
Can all donators please pm me with their names and addresses please so I can send something out to you and also, any other person who donates from now if you could also PM me that would be a big help :)

supernova2
24-08-2013, 11:16 AM
I think i can speak for all the members to say thankyou for all the hard work you put in running the club site.the site has been a great help to me and the club members are so willing to help when you have a problem .so thank you to them as well for creating such a good club.
Can all donators please pm me with their names and addresses please so I can send something out to you and also, any other person who donates from now if you could also PM me that would be a big help :)

rabs
25-08-2013, 07:30 PM
Dan ... you should have received mine by now

RABS

bobbybrown
25-08-2013, 07:51 PM
Yes Robert, many thanks.

bobbybrown
25-08-2013, 08:21 PM
I think i can speak for all the members to say thankyou for all the hard work you put in running the club site.the site has been a great help to me and the club members are so willing to help when you have a problem .so thank you to them as well for creating such a good club.

Thank you Malcolm, very kind.

bobbybrown
28-08-2013, 05:54 PM
Thanks to all who have donated so far and who have sent their address!

Will get the letters sent out early next week.

Many thanks to all.

bobbybrown
31-08-2013, 07:41 PM
Can everyone who donates please remember to PM me your name and address?

Many thanks

CyCo
01-09-2013, 10:13 AM
Donation sent. As usual, don't worry about sending a gift. ;)

bobbybrown
01-09-2013, 10:26 AM
Many thanks Richard

Peter
01-09-2013, 12:32 PM
Likewise Dan, just big kiss will do.
peter

bobbybrown
01-09-2013, 02:11 PM
:crylol:

CyCo
02-09-2013, 10:42 AM
Be careful, he is a 'Spaniard', remember. :wink: :tongue:

Peter
02-09-2013, 12:12 PM
Be careful, he is a 'Spaniard', remember. :wink: :tongue:
Only by residence, hombre, besos todos

jasoncambs
02-09-2013, 10:58 PM
I think i have some money left after the t shirt and canopy seal :-)

Mine is on its way :-)

Vasco Da Gamer
06-09-2013, 07:33 AM
Hi Dan

Donated at last, sorry for the delay; very broke at the moment.

I'll re-confirm my details in a PM.

Steve

bobbybrown
06-09-2013, 08:06 AM
Thanks Steve, all details also received.

Many thanks.

bobbybrown
06-09-2013, 08:05 PM
Guys I've had to remove the donation system for the time being, for anyone who wants to donate send me a PM and I'll give you the methods available.

Many thanks.

KEITHCANFIXIT
10-09-2013, 07:14 PM
Yeah, have changed into the incredible bulk, sorry hulk :clapping: :clapping:

Thanks Dan....

bobbybrown
13-09-2013, 07:15 PM
Any donations should be made through the new site. There is a link at the very bottom of the page, any issues let me know.

www.euro-nova.co.uk/vb (http://www.euro-nova.co.uk/vb)

Mostin
14-09-2013, 05:46 PM
Hi Dan.

I've sent a donation via the new site.

Cheers. :cheers:
Mostin

bobbybrown
14-09-2013, 05:55 PM
Yup got it.
First one to use the new site for donations. Thanks on both accounts :)