PDA

View Full Version : eagle ss 6k or offers

Gmacz
12-01-2014, 10:27 PM
http://www.carandclassic.co.uk/car/C463241
A nice eagle in good condition and only 6k or offers.

Peter
13-01-2014, 09:38 AM
That car has always been a beauty, FSS36 on the register and worth what they are asking, dubious taste in steering wheel compensated by my choice in wheels. The none standard dash is a shame as the original door cards are fitting so the 'tear drops' on the doors should have met the ends of the dash which they don't.
Drove it in the summer but no DVLA trace ???

Gmacz
26-03-2014, 11:03 PM
Car now down to 4k and offers.
Sounds like a nice deal.

Peter
27-03-2014, 09:52 AM
At 4K it is a steal.
Always wondered why he imported those wheels from the States when they are available from Midland Wheel Supplies down the road :confused1:

Gmacz
31-03-2014, 09:20 PM
3.5k and anyone can own it.
Is there height issues with this eagle ss.
Seem to remember that 6ft plus is just too tall.
5ft 10in was max in a recent advert, buyer pulled out due to cabin space.

Peter
31-03-2014, 09:26 PM
I am about 5' 10" and I only have 3" slopping floor drops and no problems. With 4" drops I know 6'+ is possible, The SS was never 'roomy',

Sent from my LG-E730 using Tapatalk 2

Gmacz
29-04-2014, 07:43 PM
3k and offers now.
Must be worth having at that price.

Peter
30-04-2014, 08:16 AM
Looking back through the threads I can find 3 people desperate to buy a SS, smell of B.S. tyre kickers when one as tidy as this is still not sold for 3K.

jasoncambs
01-05-2014, 11:52 PM
this ss was sold to this owner from my mates classic car garage in thorney cambridgshire , it ran like a bag of bolts when I looked at it , and this owner paid 2000 for it so trying to get a 4k profit is a bit greedy me thinks lol,
tidy bodyshell in pictures but Ive seen better ss's in the flesh ,

Badwolf
03-05-2014, 05:24 PM
this ss was sold to this owner from my mates classic car garage in thorney cambridgshire , it ran like a bag of bolts when I looked at it , and this owner paid 2000 for it so trying to get a 4k profit is a bit greedy me thinks lol,
tidy bodyshell in pictures but Ive seen better ss's in the flesh ,

How long ago did your mate sell the SS to the owner as advert states that a part rebuild was completed on engine a couple of years ago?
Have just sold my MR GTO and am currently in contact with seller about viewing.

jasoncambs
18-05-2014, 01:41 PM
How long ago did your mate sell the SS to the owner as advert states that a part rebuild was completed on engine a couple of years ago?
Have just sold my MR GTO and am currently in contact with seller about viewing.

It was a couple of years ago , all the bushes in the subframe were on there last legs , i dont mind going to see it and getting some realistic puctures of work required as its only 2 mile from me ,

Badwolf
18-05-2014, 01:52 PM
It was a couple of years ago , all the bushes in the subframe were on there last legs , i dont mind going to see it and getting some realistic puctures of work required as its only 2 mile from me ,

Hi Jason

I would appreciate any help you can give so if you could find some time to have a look for me i would appreciate it.
The owner has informed me that it is very good condition apart from a slight spider on the bonnet the size of a 5p and also could do with a new carpet.

hope you can help

Regards
Mark