PDA

View Full Version : Castle Combe Circuit-KitFest Action Day-Saturday, July 19, 2014

Badwolf
22-03-2014, 12:32 PM
Hi All

Just been going through the planned race / action days planned at Castle Combe race circuit for this year and have noticed the action day for kit cars as per title.

http://www.castlecombecircuit.co.uk/events/action_display_event.asp?BookingEventID=712

Looks like its set to be a good day out for owners and enthusiast and also has the option of staying over Friday / Saturday night for those who are travelling long distances.

I for one am planning to go but as a visitor and will hopefully run into a NOVA or two :crossfinger:

Regards

Peter
22-03-2014, 02:05 PM
I feel that the one day events like this will become the norm' as the bigger shows drop away.

MicksRedNova
23-03-2014, 12:08 PM
Hi All

Just been going through the planned race / action days planned at Castle Combe race circuit for this year and have noticed the action day for kit cars as per title.

http://www.castlecombecircuit.co.uk/events/action_display_event.asp?BookingEventID=712

Looks like its set to be a good day out for owners and enthusiast and also has the option of staying over Friday / Saturday night for those who are travelling long distances.

I for one am planning to go but as a visitor and will hopefully run into a NOVA or two :crossfinger:

Regards
Well spotted. I will apply for a Club Nova stand and see if there is any interest from others to bring their Nova's.

There is also the Sports car Day at Castle Combe like last year that I plan to visit again.

Mick

MicksRedNova
10-06-2014, 06:22 PM
All
I registered our Club interest in attending this event but just received a cancellation notice :annoyed:. I will post the detail when I'm on my PC later. The cancellation includes an invitation to attend a 'Classic& Retro Action Day' on 28th June, also at Castle Combe, instead. I will post details when I get them.

Mick

Peter
11-06-2014, 10:46 AM
This is becoming scary,:shock: how many are left to attend?