PDA

View Full Version : Race steering wheel and my roof seal

bobbybrown
11-07-2014, 06:37 PM
Hi all,
I have the race steering wheel that was fitted to the nova complete with the VW boss surplus to requirements, it is sitting on the wardrobe and although it looks nice I could do with freeing up some money, I will post a photo later however a quick search of the photos of the nova will show it up. No idea what it's worth, offers?

Also have my roof seal, the one I chipped in for on the group buy I did last year. Again, it's coiled up in a box for when my seal goes bad but like I said could do with freeing up some cash! Price is 50 delivered for this.

Will also have the pair of Cobra bucket seats for sale in a couple of weeks, pretty much mint condition and they have subframes although I believe they are not standard, will know more when they are removed!

Any interest on any of the items?

bobbybrown
18-07-2014, 01:09 PM
Still have these available
photo of wheel: http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c319/djmrdg/05C47D96-46DD-4801-B5E2-FB641CAF1DE4_zpsk4qwm4hx.jpg

letterman7
10-02-2015, 06:35 PM
Hi Dan! The wheel I'm interested in, at least for another project. I'd love the seats but they might be a bit much to ship to the States. PM me with your price for the wheel and shipping...

R

bobbybrown
10-02-2015, 10:39 PM
Hey Rick,
The wheel sold towards the end of last year, as did the seats. Totally forgot this thread existed to update it!
There is a vendor that supplies this wheel and isn't too expensive to ship to the states, I'll see if I can dig out their info again.