PDA

View Full Version : Dvla V5 form

Paul Slade
29-05-2018, 08:39 PM
Update on v5 registration of the nova kit car
Having a photocopied front V5 and real V5C/2 when I purchased the nova kit back in February I send away the details with a V62 form as a beetle. The dvla replied in that they had found a discrepancy and sent a built up vehicle report form. After spotting an email address, I emailed my details with pictures of the car and chassis number.
I now have a V5 form with make as NOVA SPORTS and the original registration of the donor beetle which ages the car at 1974.

BlueNova
29-05-2018, 08:59 PM
Update on v5 registration of the nova kit car
Having a photocopied front V5 and real V5C/2 when I purchased the nova kit back in February I send away the details with a V62 form as a beetle. The dvla replied in that they had found a discrepancy and sent a built up vehicle report form. After spotting an email address, I emailed my details with pictures of the car and chassis number.
I now have a V5 form with make as NOVA SPORTS and the original registration of the donor beetle which ages the car at 1974.

Brilliant news Paul ... congratulations!
Alistair

steve
30-05-2018, 11:57 AM
Good to hear; and nice to get this particular bit of admin out of the way.
I changed my V5 Make from Volkswagen to 'Nova' recently;
maybe I should have gone for 'Nova Sports' ... :coat:

John90
30-05-2018, 12:54 PM
Well done Paul and thanks for sharing. It is very reassuring to read this and other recent posts as a prospective Nova owner.