PDA

View Full Version : KitFest 2019 at Santa Pod - New for 2019.

MicksRedNova
09-05-2019, 10:11 AM
Just found this by chance http://www.santapod.co.uk/kitfest.php

:drive:

14th - 16th June. 30 to camp for the weekend seems OK. Clubs can also apply to have a clubstand with camping.

Also includes a Run What You Brung to see how nippy your car is over a 1/4 mile.

Mick

Alzax3
09-05-2019, 06:43 PM
Great! I went to a kit-car show at Santa Pod in 1982, which is where I first saw the Lotus powered Nova that still comes to Stones (same owner) So nice that there could be a new show to bolster the obsession! Too short notice for us to go this year though as the B&B is booked up for that week.....

bushboy
09-05-2019, 08:18 PM
Just had a look at the web site. Looks like an interesting event & being a brand new event for Kit Cars one that warrants some support.

I am happy to book a club pitch but will need a show of interest & then a financial commitment to secure the tickets.

I need to check some other commitments first before I can commit.

PM or add you name to this thread if you are a definite.

Bushboy

Dirk
09-05-2019, 09:41 PM
I hope its a success and on next year, I'm on holiday this year so can not make it.

Dirk

bushboy
05-06-2019, 08:40 PM
For those that were asking me about Castle Coombe tickets for the Summer Action Day, CKC magazine are not attending this year as last years up take was very poor. They will be attending Santa pod Kit Fest but there was no mention of free passes.

I will not be attending as I have other commitments.

Bushboy