Recent Blogs Posts

1. Hello

I live in North Yorkshire and I am rebuilding a Mark 2 Nova. I have been looking at this site for some time and have found it very interesting. I was hoping to get it on the road last year but haven't managed it due to being very busy with other projects. Hopefully this will be the year.
    David
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Nova Kitcar Subaru flat-six PPC magazine project car or scoobynova.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueNova View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by steve View Post
    Well, It wouldn't be a Nova build without some bumps in the road:

The Front Beam I purchased isn't straight, I have been in touch with Limebug,
    and it is going back for them to "look at":
    Looks like heat distortion in the tube where the brackets have been welded on for the mounting bolts. I'd suggest to Limebug that whilst they're taking a look at it, they send you a new straight one!

Alistair
    Agreed about the heat distortion, ...
  3. Donor

Hi, been reading around threads and found "Pie valley" MGF as a donor and wondered if anyone had completed this and also if anyone has used a Toyota MR2 as a donor,
    Thanks
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Hi all

New to the club. I have a Mk 1 body in a white and star crack finish and a VW cabrilot, lots of initial enthusiasm and even more questions. I guess I need to start by sourcing a build manual, Haynes seem to have missed a chance. Is there such a thing and if there is where might I get one?