• Recent Activity Widget

Dirk

Dirk's Avante

Thread Starter: Dirk

Well I thought it was to good to miss (the wife has other ideas :whip: ) It is looking very sorry for itself at the moment no doors, rear panel...

Last Post By: Dirk Yesterday, 10:45 PM Go to last post
    Spacenut

Dashboard Blues...

Thread Starter: Spacenut

OK, I may as well admit it - I have finally got round to stripping out my old dashboard. Its something I have been meaning to do for a long time, but...

Last Post By: Dirk Yesterday, 11:02 PM Go to last post
    BlueNova

Scottish Nova - time for a rebuild!

Thread Starter: BlueNova

Hi folks, I live near St Andrews in Scotland and joined Euro Nova in April 2015. Iíve not been active in the forum till recently because Iím only...

Last Post By: bushboy Today, 12:15 PM Go to last post
    Brett

Canopy Lifting Arm build

Thread Starter: Brett

Well David I sure don't want to disappoint you. Had a little time today to get started on the new canopy lifting arms. They are made out of 304...

Last Post By: islandman Today, 02:55 PM Go to last post
    frodoz737

The New Sterling Sports Car

Thread Starter: frodoz737

It's official now...Bob Welsh bought Sterling Sports Cars from David. https://sterlingsportscars.com/

Last Post By: Phill Today, 09:23 AM Go to last post
    Spacenut

Headlight Progress

Thread Starter: Spacenut

Right, an update on my headlamp saga. When we last left the action, all I had to show you was some polycarbonate sheet cut to the size of the...

Last Post By: Spacenut Yesterday, 09:17 PM Go to last post
    Piperphasetwo

Nova wanted - any condition

Thread Starter: Piperphasetwo

I have been lusting after one for 35+ years so now I am actively looking for a Nova, would consider one in any condition from an incomplete / damaged...

Last Post By: Henry Staals Today, 02:57 PM Go to last post