• Recent Activity Widget

Nic

Nic's Sterling CCC #416

Thread Starter: Nic

I posted in the last one, so Ill post here too. more at http://www.CCC416.com including a build diary. I am currently working on dropping the...

Last Post By: Peter Today, 09:28 AM Go to last post
    Phill

Engine Missfire

Thread Starter: Phill

My car has a 1300cc Twinport beetle engine and I have tried everything to cure a missfire. The timing has been checked and there are no air leaks any...

Last Post By: Phill Yesterday, 08:23 PM Go to last post
    Phill

914 engine for sale on Ebay

Thread Starter: Phill

I quite fancy this - but it's missing some tinware, cooling fan and fuel injection:- ...

Last Post By: Peter Today, 09:15 AM Go to last post
    MartinB

Trezor Ideas for Nova Mods?

Thread Starter: MartinB

https://dms.licdn.com/playback/C4D05AQF2htQbBSphxg/5d84cf807c5d4c74b2397da48a0e7da9/feedshare-mp4_3300-captions-thumbnails/1507940147251-drlcss?e=1561...

Last Post By: Spacenut Yesterday, 09:12 PM Go to last post
  • Recent Forum Posts

Peter

Nic's Sterling CCC #416

Use a soldering iron or red hot nail for holes, a smear of lub' on the screws stops them 'grabbing'.

Peter Today, 09:28 AM Go to last post
    Peter

After my 'normal' 1600 T1 died due to ingress I looked at several options and taking into account power to weight ratio etc and what I expected to be

Peter Today, 09:15 AM Go to last post
    Phill

You're right Steve - I'm an air cooled fan (cough)..

Seriously though - I do prefer the air cooled engines and the fact there's no extra

Phill Yesterday, 10:21 PM Go to last post
    Spacenut

Nic's Sterling CCC #416

Good work Nic - plenty of inspiration for my window seals there. I'm looking forward to more updates!

Spacenut Yesterday, 09:14 PM Go to last post
    Spacenut

Trezor Ideas for Nova Mods?

I think the intention of the tinted canopy of the Proxima was to make the occupants think they were driving on the surface of Mars...

Spacenut Yesterday, 09:12 PM Go to last post