• Recent Activity Widget

Gmacz

Nova Kitcar Subaru flat-six PPC magazine project car or scoobynova.

Thread Starter: Gmacz

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Nova-Kitcar-Subaru-flat-six-PPC-magazine-project-car-/232251415732?&_trksid=p2056016.m2518.l4276

Last Post By: Dirk Yesterday, 10:37 PM Go to last post
    BlueNova

Scottish Nova - time for a rebuild!

Thread Starter: BlueNova

Hi folks, I live near St Andrews in Scotland and joined Euro Nova in April 2015. Iíve not been active in the forum till recently because Iím only...

Last Post By: bushboy Yesterday, 09:44 PM Go to last post
    bushboy

Glasgowgoers new Golf Kart

Thread Starter: bushboy

It was a day like any other that you get here in the UK, overcast & wet! The trailer was made ready & I said farewell to the Eureka. I was hoping...

Last Post By: bushboy Yesterday, 09:46 PM Go to last post
    Dirk

3D Printing

Thread Starter: Dirk

No recent updates on the Avante because I have been side tracked with a 3D printer. I bought a non-working Makerfarm Prusa 12inch printer just before...

Last Post By: Alzax3 Today, 07:03 AM Go to last post
    bushboy

Capri Head lights

Thread Starter: bushboy

Left & Right Capri lights. Mounting has been modified (Not by me) to fit the Nova & the indicators have been replace with motorcycle indicators. ...

Last Post By: Dirk Yesterday, 10:54 PM Go to last post
  • Recent Forum Posts

Alzax3

3D Printing

So far 3-D scanning (in a non-industrial price range) hasn't kept pace with the printer technology. If I'd found one that did the job there would already

Alzax3 Today, 07:03 AM Go to last post
    Dirk

Capri Head lights

Where the clear lenses on the indicators an option at the time with the Capri or an aftermarket thing?

Dirk

Dirk Yesterday, 10:54 PM Go to last post
    Dirk

3D Printing

It will do 12x12 and about 15 on the diagonal

Dirk

Dirk Yesterday, 10:45 PM Go to last post
    Dirk

3D Printing

Drawing a Nova is well beyond my capability's (may be one day in the future) but 3D scanning is becoming more accessible with apps for phones, I may

Dirk Yesterday, 10:44 PM Go to last post
    Dirk

Nova Kitcar Subaru flat-six PPC magazine project car or scoobynova.

They look very nice, but if there are chips then it will rust and creep under the coating. Leaving them outside for a while is a good idea then take them

Dirk Yesterday, 10:37 PM Go to last post