• Recent Activity Widget

Dirk

Dirk's Avante

Thread Starter: Dirk

Well I thought it was to good to miss (the wife has other ideas :whip: ) It is looking very sorry for itself at the moment no doors, rear panel...

Last Post By: BlueNova Yesterday, 09:39 PM Go to last post
    novanewbie17

My new(ish) NOVA

Thread Starter: novanewbie17

Hi, After finally introducing myself to the forum I have been advised to start a thread- so here goes. Sometimes it feels like there isn't much...

Last Post By: novanewbie17 Today, 07:11 AM Go to last post
    Dirk

2 Nova's

Thread Starter: Dirk

2 Nova's on Ebay https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2-Nova-kit-cars/392418856540?hash=item5b5dfc8e5c:g:A7wAAOSwre1ddr4I Dirk

Last Post By: BlueNova Yesterday, 09:10 PM Go to last post
    Phill

Hybrid(ish) Nova?

Thread Starter: Phill

Just an idea I have been mulling over for some time now, and a question for the experts. How feasible is it to run the generator on a Beetle...

Last Post By: Phill Yesterday, 11:51 AM Go to last post
  • Recent Forum Posts

novanewbie17

My new(ish) NOVA

With a stripe I would do the bonnet orange too-
    Stripe would be a single, wide one with 2 smaller ones either side (vinyl) in gold.

novanewbie17 Today, 07:11 AM Go to last post
    MartinB

My new(ish) NOVA

the black bonnet looks right with the orange, a gold stripe may make it look too fussy?

MartinB Today, 06:42 AM Go to last post
    BlueNova

Dirk's Avante

My build's going painfully slowly Dirk, so I've plenty of time so see how you get on ... top work and top tools from you as always!

BlueNova Yesterday, 09:39 PM Go to last post
    Dirk

Dirk's Avante

Lets see how it turns out, I may have got it all wrong once they are fitted.

Dirk

Dirk Yesterday, 09:29 PM Go to last post
    Dirk

Dirk's Avante

I did think about it, but wondered if it might compromise strength. I also thought about using some aluminium filler rod to fill the hole and put a slightly

Dirk Yesterday, 09:25 PM Go to last post