• Recent Activity Widget

islandman

1st Nova & the unregistered one

Thread Starter: islandman

Hi all, I do hope this is the last move! Anyway, here are a few pictures of my 2 novas, the old (multi-coloured getting ready for paint – soon...

Last Post By: islandman Yesterday, 12:37 AM Go to last post
    Phill

Phill's Nova Project finally begins

Thread Starter: Phill

It's now some 7 years on from when I bought my car. Since then it's been rested up outside at the side of my house awaiting it's turn for...

Last Post By: novanewbie17 Yesterday, 08:20 AM Go to last post
    MicksRedNova

Micks Red Nova

Thread Starter: MicksRedNova

Things are coming along nicely - a few more things sorted (or started). I discovered that the lights I sourced for the back-end can also be used on...

Last Post By: Buffy Yesterday, 09:57 PM Go to last post
    Spacenut

Green Machine - On the Road...

Thread Starter: Spacenut

OK, after all the trials and tribulations encountered over the last 7 years, the Green Machine is finally back on the road. What's it like to drive,...

Last Post By: Spacenut Yesterday, 08:17 PM Go to last post
    BlueNova

Euro Nova Owners Database

Thread Starter: BlueNova

Hi Guys and Girls, I had a look at the Euro Nova Owners Database recently and figured that it could do with updating. I’ve been in touch with Dan...

Last Post By: BlueNova Yesterday, 09:04 AM Go to last post
  • Recent Forum Posts

Buffy

Micks Red Nova

Sounding and looking really good.
    Well done 👍

Buffy Yesterday, 09:57 PM Go to last post
    Gaisa

Micks Red Nova

I agree, its either that or create a streamlined new rear end to blend it in with the bumper, but I believe that option could potentially lead to both

Gaisa Yesterday, 09:41 PM Go to last post
    Dirk

Micks Red Nova

Great to see it moving under its own power, I like the look of the MGF back end and looks a very close fit (shame its plastic) but I'm sure it could make

Dirk Yesterday, 09:27 PM Go to last post
    MicksRedNova

Micks Red Nova

Yes Phill, great sense of achievement, just like the first time round a few years ago...

Unlike yours, and many other

MicksRedNova Yesterday, 08:25 PM Go to last post
    BlueNova

Micks Red Nova

Nice update Mick. It must feel great to be ‘behind the wheel again! Looking forward to seeing further updates

BlueNova Yesterday, 08:19 PM Go to last post