• Recent Activity Widget

Gaisa

Roll frame / escape routes

Thread Starter: Gaisa

Following a private discussion with Alistair, we figured it would be best to post in a new thread, for simplicity's sake... Several posts, have...

Last Post By: MartinB Today, 06:48 AM Go to last post
    clivenova

Nova factory built for sale

Thread Starter: clivenova

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.ie%2Fulk%2Fitm%2F323301691787 Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk

Last Post By: clivenova Yesterday, 08:37 PM Go to last post
    clivenova

Gear lever loose

Thread Starter: clivenova

Hi my gear lever is mad wobbly and loose as it has the extension on it. I was told before its a pin or spring that it needs to fix. Has anyone else...

Last Post By: clivenova Yesterday, 08:52 PM Go to last post
  • Recent Forum Posts

MartinB

I can confirm my car had a manual valve situated by the drivers seat that released the hydraulic pressure to allow the roof to be manually pushed up;

MartinB Today, 06:48 AM Go to last post
    clivenova

Gear lever loose

Going to garage tomorrow where car is and will have look then thanks martinB hope it's that. Fingers crossed 😊

Sent from my SM-J320FN

clivenova Yesterday, 08:52 PM Go to last post
    clivenova

Nova factory built for sale

Hi john thanks alot but wont get better unfortunately and sent mail back there to. Thanks

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk

clivenova Yesterday, 08:37 PM Go to last post
    Phill

The isolating valve should be a ball valve which overcomes this potential issue by not displacing any fluid in either direction when it is opened or closed.

Phill Yesterday, 05:23 PM Go to last post
    John90

Has anyone actually tried this manual valve idea? Sounds great in theory, but I am concerned that there isn't enough space in the system to compensate

John90 Yesterday, 05:10 PM Go to last post