• Recent Activity Widget

Dirk

Dirk's Avante

Thread Starter: Dirk

Well I thought it was to good to miss (the wife has other ideas :whip: ) It is looking very sorry for itself at the moment no doors, rear panel...

Last Post By: Dirk Yesterday, 09:36 PM Go to last post
    Spacenut

Dashboard Blues...

Thread Starter: Spacenut

OK, I may as well admit it - I have finally got round to stripping out my old dashboard. Its something I have been meaning to do for a long time, but...

Last Post By: Spacenut Today, 06:00 PM Go to last post
    Paul Slade

Windscreen

Thread Starter: Paul Slade

Hi Does any one have a spare windscreen for sale or tell me where I can buy one from Or what car if any the windscreen is from breing a kit car or...

Last Post By: steve Today, 08:49 AM Go to last post
    steve_d

Pumps and Electrics

Thread Starter: steve_d

Some help please on canopy pumps and electrics. I have here a pump with a green painted motor on top of a green/transparent plastic reservoir...

Last Post By: Phill Today, 04:32 PM Go to last post
  • Recent Forum Posts

Spacenut

Dashboard Blues...

Thanks Steve. Yes, it's quite a good one to throw into a conversation. Of course every car built since the 1970s uses the same system, but most people

Spacenut Today, 06:00 PM Go to last post
    Phill

Pumps and Electrics

Yes I use the modified headlamp relay in my system which also has the old smiths pump. The changeover relay provides the power to the solenoids in the

Phill Today, 04:32 PM Go to last post
    supernova2

canopy electrics

Hellow been looking up electric,s as i have a problem with the relay . i have a converted vw headlight relay it worked ok for 6 lifts of the roof then

supernova2 Today, 09:27 AM Go to last post
    steve

Windscreen

Hi Dirk,
    At the rate you are progressing with your current build,
    you'll probably be needing some Windscreens for that flotilla of Nova bodyshells

steve Today, 08:49 AM Go to last post
    Dirk

Dirk's Avante

I don't need one 2 opening doors and side windows that open all be it only 3 inch so I don't think I could get out of them

Dirk

Dirk Yesterday, 09:36 PM Go to last post