• Recent Activity Widget

Mikemrb

The rebuild begins

Thread Starter: Mikemrb

Hi I did intend to replace the Alfa 2lt twin cam on the vw box with a transverse twinspark engine and gearbox, thought if going to the trouble of...

Last Post By: Mikemrb Today, 01:44 PM Go to last post
    BlueNova

40 year old Mk1 Nova kit .... never completed (£3k)

Thread Starter: BlueNova

Interesting one. No mention of a V5, but it's on a VW chassis, has a windscreen .... and a V8 engine! :outahere: If Mrs Bluenova was to allow me...

Last Post By: islandman Today, 12:27 AM Go to last post
    jim73vw

Stainless sill covers

Thread Starter: jim73vw

Hi all, Hope everyone keeping safe in these odd times. I have been steadily putting the Nova back together post paint and as some may have seen...

Last Post By: Peter Today, 01:09 PM Go to last post
  • Recent Forum Posts

Mikemrb

The rebuild begins

Ok as requested and its such a beautiful day to be outside I've pushed the beast outside and taken some long shots it looks a bit rough at the moment

Mikemrb Today, 01:44 PM Go to last post
    Peter

Stainless sill covers

I cut a pair for my SS but when it came to fit them the asymmetric properties of the car came to light so had to trim one back quite a bit., still haven't

Peter Today, 01:09 PM Go to last post
    BlueNova

The rebuild begins

You’re making great progress Mike. For various reasons I’ve not made any progress for a while, but your ‘Christmas’ comment reminded me how good it felt

BlueNova Today, 11:25 AM Go to last post
    Mikemrb

The rebuild begins

Thanks for the encouraging comments guys now its movable I'll push it out into the drive and post some distance shots, also I now have most of the front

Mikemrb Today, 08:52 AM Go to last post
    BlueNova

I'm still alive

Warm welcome back Keith!!

Glad to hear you’ve still got your Nova and looking forward to hearing how you get on with the engine, especially

BlueNova Today, 12:56 AM Go to last post