• Recent Activity Widget

Dirk

Dirk's Avante

Thread Starter: Dirk

Well I thought it was to good to miss (the wife has other ideas :whip: ) It is looking very sorry for itself at the moment no doors, rear panel...

Last Post By: Dirk Today, 09:55 PM Go to last post
    BlueNova

Scottish Nova - time for a rebuild!

Thread Starter: BlueNova

Hi folks, I live near St Andrews in Scotland and joined Euro Nova in April 2015. Iíve not been active in the forum till recently because Iím only...

Last Post By: madscientist Today, 10:29 PM Go to last post
    Paul Slade

Windscreen

Thread Starter: Paul Slade

Hi Does any one have a spare windscreen for sale or tell me where I can buy one from Or what car if any the windscreen is from breing a kit car or...

Last Post By: Dirk Today, 09:50 PM Go to last post
  • Recent Forum Posts

madscientist

Scottish Nova - time for a rebuild!

Excellent work Alistair!

Won't be long now!!

Cheers

Colin

madscientist Today, 10:29 PM Go to last post
    Dirk

Dirk's Avante

Frustrating evening tonight, I went to fit the clutch and its the wrong one!! Frustratingly I orded it from GSF on line where they do not credit you with

Dirk Today, 09:55 PM Go to last post
    Dirk

Windscreen

The post has gone way off topic (but I'm sure an administrator will soon jiggle the posts around and start a new thread)

My two pennith

Dirk Today, 09:50 PM Go to last post
    steve

Windscreen

Hi Colin, Paul, Mario,
    The email below was sent to Pilkington this evening, I will follow-up with a call in the next couple of days:

steve Today, 09:35 PM Go to last post
    Dirk

Dirk's Avante

That still doesn't make sense to me if it wants to suck and blow why not just do that from the inlet manifold, there is only a few inches between and

Dirk Today, 09:34 PM Go to last post