• Complete Kit Car Features a Nova

Complete Kit Car featured the Nova of our owner and founder, Dan Giddings during September 2013. The car and Dan made the front cover for the September edition.
    As most know, the car was originally built by Steve Mchugh and the article stretches across 5 pages with multiple pictures giving the full history of the car, a good read for anyone. It can be back ordered from the Complete Kit Car website.

Attachment 506
  • Recent Forum Posts

Dirk

Dirk's Avante

I managed to get the front anti roll bar back on this evening, and took it for a short spin. The roads where wet so I could not push it on the bends but

Dirk Yesterday, 09:46 PM Go to last post
    Spacenut

Hydra Products Pumps - Possible multi-buy

That does depend a lot on the capacity of the hydraulic cylinders - my canopy cycle time is glacial. In fact, a passer-by once commented that my car wouldn't

Spacenut Yesterday, 08:13 PM Go to last post
    Spacenut

Has anyone got a photo of Nova UBG785V ?

It's true - I remember when I was buying the suspension components from Lee Noble that he had passed the Midtec project on and for a while it wasn't clear

Spacenut Yesterday, 08:03 PM Go to last post
    Peter

Dirk's Avante

Depending on your set up you might need to reverse the mounting to above the arms, I couldn't get mine below in the normal position.

Peter Yesterday, 11:08 AM Go to last post
    Brett

As David stated "perfect fit"

Still needs work but its closer to being done than it was a week ago

Brett Yesterday, 03:36 AM Go to last post