• Complete Kit Car Features a Nova

Complete Kit Car featured the Nova of our owner and founder, Dan Giddings during September 2013. The car and Dan made the front cover for the September edition.
    As most know, the car was originally built by Steve Mchugh and the article stretches across 5 pages with multiple pictures giving the full history of the car, a good read for anyone. It can be back ordered from the Complete Kit Car website.

Attachment 506
  • Recent Forum Posts

Brett

Scottish Nova - time for a rebuild!

Look for the bearing number on your bearings. From my research on the web the rear wheel bearing is #6306. Then add a 2RS to it

RS

Brett Yesterday, 11:06 PM Go to last post
    Dirk

Nice one getting new ones, its an easy job to do when its all stripped and for the sake of a few quid, once it is all built back up its a pain to do.

Dirk Yesterday, 09:36 PM Go to last post
    BlueNova

Phill,

The oil level in my box was already low so I took Dirk's advice and ordered new bearings last night. Brett mentioned sealed ones

BlueNova Yesterday, 08:24 PM Go to last post
    Phill

I stand corrected - and as I have quite a heavy camber on my car since lowering the rear this is even more important in my case. Thanks again for highlighting

Phill Yesterday, 07:45 PM Go to last post
    BlueNova

Eagle

I see what you mean Peter. Seems to have been a bit of a 2 horse race since it was around £240. We'll see, the other bidder has feedback over 800.

BlueNova Yesterday, 02:36 PM Go to last post