• Complete Kit Car Features a Nova

Complete Kit Car featured the Nova of our owner and founder, Dan Giddings during September 2013. The car and Dan made the front cover for the September edition.
    As most know, the car was originally built by Steve Mchugh and the article stretches across 5 pages with multiple pictures giving the full history of the car, a good read for anyone. It can be back ordered from the Complete Kit Car website.

Attachment 506
  • Recent Forum Posts

BlueNova

Phill's Nova Project finally begins

Hi Phill, I tried to reply to you but your mailbox is full. Anyway, that would be great ... we'll make it an evening then. I've been following your

BlueNova Yesterday, 10:19 PM Go to last post
    Spacenut

Roll frame / escape routes

No, not rubbish at all, although the Smiths pump solenoid valves are immersed in the hydraulic fluid, so not easy to get to.

I would say

Spacenut Yesterday, 09:35 PM Go to last post
    MartinB

Roll frame / escape routes

I can confirm my car had a manual valve situated by the drivers seat that released the hydraulic pressure to allow the roof to be manually pushed up;

MartinB Yesterday, 06:48 AM Go to last post
    clivenova

Gear lever loose

Going to garage tomorrow where car is and will have look then thanks martinB hope it's that. Fingers crossed 😊

Sent from my SM-J320FN

clivenova 20-06-2018, 08:52 PM Go to last post
    clivenova

Nova factory built for sale

Hi john thanks alot but wont get better unfortunately and sent mail back there to. Thanks

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk

clivenova 20-06-2018, 08:37 PM Go to last post