• Complete Kit Car Features a Nova

Complete Kit Car featured the Nova of our owner and founder, Dan Giddings during September 2013. The car and Dan made the front cover for the September edition.
    As most know, the car was originally built by Steve Mchugh and the article stretches across 5 pages with multiple pictures giving the full history of the car, a good read for anyone. It can be back ordered from the Complete Kit Car website.

Attachment 506
  • Recent Forum Posts

Buffy

Dirk's Avante

So you have done all of this in just about 2 months. Incredible work and commitment, well done.
    Perhaps you could do Dave's Scooby nova once you

Buffy Today, 06:04 AM Go to last post
    islandman

Dirk's Avante

That has to be the fastest turn around after a disaster I've seen and now you have a faster better shiny toy .

Lets just hope

islandman Today, 04:00 AM Go to last post
    Dirk

Dirk's Avante

My pipe for the oil filler turned up the other day, up to now I had just placed the inlet manifold on the engine to get a guide on where it would go,

Dirk Yesterday, 10:20 PM Go to last post
    Dirk

Mostin's Nova

I agree with that, it is a lot harder with the body on, I also agree with Peter though if you are just putting a beetle engine back in stick with the

Dirk Yesterday, 10:05 PM Go to last post
    Buffy

Mostin's Nova

Alistair
    I have the same set up at mostin.
    It is good , but if you are thinking of IRS, you will need to do it now for it will be so much

Buffy Yesterday, 07:48 PM Go to last post