• Complete Kit Car Features a Nova

Complete Kit Car featured the Nova of our owner and founder, Dan Giddings during September 2013. The car and Dan made the front cover for the September edition.
    As most know, the car was originally built by Steve Mchugh and the article stretches across 5 pages with multiple pictures giving the full history of the car, a good read for anyone. It can be back ordered from the Complete Kit Car website.

Attachment 506
  • Recent Forum Posts

islandman

Dirk's Avante

Great job on the wiring, a lot less bulk with the fuse box and relay box out of the loom. Seeing your progress I'm almost motivated to finish sorting

islandman Today, 01:28 AM Go to last post
    Dirk

Dirk's Avante

One last job needed doing on the electrics tonight, I did not want to use the Subaru Ignition switch, but the key is tied into the immobiliser which can

Dirk Yesterday, 10:08 PM Go to last post
    Dirk

Dirk's Avante

Yes lots of the work is done before it goes into our cars, but even then there is a fair bit that need to be done to get it all to fit, radiator positioning

Dirk Yesterday, 09:54 PM Go to last post
    Buffy

Dirk's Avante

You are so going for it you will be starting your next project car in the new year.
    I admire your positivity.
    Keep going, like all the

Buffy Yesterday, 06:58 AM Go to last post
    Dirk

Valuation help

As others have said your car is a real marmite thing, you love it or hate it. My car was insured value wise based on the money I had physically spent

Dirk 20-08-2018, 10:41 PM Go to last post