• Recent Activity Widget

islandman

1st Nova & the unregistered one

Thread Starter: islandman

Hi all, I do hope this is the last move! Anyway, here are a few pictures of my 2 novas, the old (multi-coloured getting ready for paint – soon...

Last Post By: Buffy Today, 07:09 PM Go to last post
    Peter

Peter's Eagle SS

Thread Starter: Peter

Are we sure this time? :confused1: O.K. URL to the best Eagle in the world (one day, possible) :rofl: http://ukhozi.page.tl Please pop in...

Last Post By: Peter Today, 01:09 PM Go to last post
    bobbybrown

Bobbybrown's New Nova - It's Arrived!!

Thread Starter: bobbybrown

Hi all, I am extremely pleased to announce that I have today agreed to buy a Nova. Now I need to arrange the funds for the seller and also a...

Last Post By: BlueNova Today, 10:18 PM Go to last post
    BlueNova

Scottish Nova - time for a rebuild!

Thread Starter: BlueNova

Hi folks, I live near St Andrews in Scotland and joined Euro Nova in April 2015. I’ve not been active in the forum till recently because I’m only...

Last Post By: steve Today, 10:23 PM Go to last post
    Brett

Building a new Hood/Bonnet

Thread Starter: Brett

Got everything caught up just waiting for the weather to warm up so I can start glassing so I figured I would start making the new Hood/Bonnet. ...

Last Post By: bushboy Today, 08:54 PM Go to last post
    Peter

So, you want to build a kit car?

Thread Starter: Peter

Edited 2019 A very sad sight in the vehicle world, for those who care for such things, is to come across an abandoned vehicle, be it a car, bike...

Last Post By: Phill Today, 07:54 PM Go to last post
    novanewbie17

Nova for sale- but only if quick!

Thread Starter: novanewbie17

I have an opportunity to buy my first car back and can only consider it if I sell the Nova. There's no point me trying to decide this if it would...

Last Post By: Spacenut Today, 08:10 PM Go to last post
    bushboy

Bargain Nova Project

Thread Starter: bushboy

I have done it, Pickup another Nova to add to my collection. Got it for a steal really, the previous owner couldn't make up his mind to sell it or...

Last Post By: bushboy Today, 10:28 PM Go to last post