GoGandalfGo

Hi all

Rate this Entry
New to the club. I have a Mk 1 body in a white and star crack finish and a VW cabrilot, lots of initial enthusiasm and even more questions. I guess I need to start by sourcing a build manual, Haynes seem to have missed a chance. Is there such a thing and if there is where might I get one?
Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Hi there,
    Welcome to the Forum! Have a look under 'downloads' on the header of the Forum page and you'll find the build manuals there. There's also a vast amount of useful information throughout the Forum, and you'll find everyone very friendly and helpful.
    Is your white Nova the one that's just a body and was sold on eBay recently for just under £1K?
    Best of luck with your project ... best to start a thread under 'Your cars' and upload lots of photos as you go. Have a look there for members' projects.
    Cheers,
    Alistair
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueNova
    Hi there,
    Welcome to the Forum! Have a look under 'downloads' on the header of the Forum page and you'll find the build manuals there. There's also a vast amount of useful information throughout the Forum, and you'll find everyone very friendly and helpful.
    Is your white Nova the one that's just a body and was sold on eBay recently for just under £1K?
    Best of luck with your project ... best to start a thread under 'Your cars' and upload lots of photos as you go. Have a look there for members' projects.
    Cheers,
    Alistair
    Hi Alistair, Thanks for your help, much appreciated. Yes the white body Nova on Ebay is the one I have got. I guess it is the beginning of a long painful saga but the car car is stunning looking.
    Thanks,
    John