GoGandalfGo

Donor

Rate this Entry
Hi, been reading around threads and found "Pie valley" MGF as a donor and wondered if anyone had completed this and also if anyone has used a Toyota MR2 as a donor,
Thanks
Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Mick and Alex are both building cars based on the pie valley chassis. You can read all about their progress in the "your cars" forum.

You may get a better respopnse if you post any questions you have in one of the forums instead of starting a blog entry.
    I am building a Nova using a Pie Valley chassis. At the rear is a stock MGTF rear subframe with all MGTF rear suspension. At the front I have to fabricate upper and lower wishbones to increase the rack by 4 inches overall to get the right suspension geometry, so of course I have to increase the "reach" of the MGTF steering rack by 2 inches each side.
    I intend to use the MGTF steering column with electric power steering.

The engine I am using is a River KV6 2.5 litre mated to the MGTF gearbox which will sit in the subframe nicely once I have fabricated an engine mount. The gearbox mount is MGTF.
    Great to hear that there’s another Pie Valley Nova!

As Phill said a few years ago in this blog …

“Mick and Alex are both building cars based on the pie valley chassis. You can read all about their progress in the "your cars" forum.

You may get a better response if you post any questions you have in one of the forums instead of starting a blog entry.”

You may even want to start your own build thread in the ‘Your Cars’ section?

Hope this helps