Page 92 of 93 FirstFirst ... 428290919293 LastLast

Thread: 1st Nova & the unregistered one

***Euro-Nova Supporter***
    Dave
    My advice would be to keep all things simple !!
    Stick to doing the interior that you want, or even get someone like intatrim to do the inside whilst you are back home.
    Lack of progression on the blue one will only hinder the subaru powered one. And that may frustrate you even more !!

For info, have changed my email, due to work issues.....

I sort of agree with Mark, having tried and failed to fit the CBS AC unit. It would be nice to have it but is it really necessary for the amount of times are cars are used?

Dirk

David,
    I tend to agree with Mark & Dirk. It must be so difficult and frustrating living so far away from your Novas. Most of us struggle to keep progress continuing when we've only got one Nova tucked up in the garage just a few steps from the house. To give yourself a break and feel things are progressing maybe outsourcing the Blue's interior, dropping the AC, and spending your own time on the Orange one would keep you motivated?
    Best of luck,
    Alistair

Quote Originally Posted by Buffy View Post

For info, have changed my email, due to work issues.....
    PM me your email and also number, can't find that also.

OK, if I consider that route and drop the AC, then what smallish heater units with good multi-speed fans are being used out there. Any recommendations?

***Euro-Nova Supporter***
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by islandman View Post
    OK, if I consider that route and drop the AC, then what smallish heater units with good multi-speed fans are being used out there. Any recommendations?
    No personal experience but try good old CBS: https://www.carbuildersolutions.com/uk/heatac

Quote Originally Posted by islandman View Post
    This is the fan I now have and can vouch for that plenty strong enough

https://www.carbuildersolutions.com/...age-heater-fan

The matrix I used was from an old heater I can not remember from what but this looks a similar size

https://www.carbuildersolutions.com/...-heater-matrix

Make your own housing or buy somthing like this

https://www.carbuildersolutions.com/...er-matrix-case

Dirk

Finally got some time on the Scooby Nova whilst the blue one was having quieter exhaust boxes added. Not so much done, started on the mating of 2 different dash species. The plan at this stage is to blend a mark one dash base with the Subaru legacy dash. Then make a mold and new dash with the OEM inserts, similar to what I did for the dash on the blue nova.

If I get time I’ll box it up and take it to Singapore to finish

Looks good. I will enjoy reading your updates if you take it back. Did you do a trail fit with the roof on?

Dirk

Yes sort of....

Not my mark 1 roof as it has the glass in and it was to cumbersome to move on my own and not break the screen. So I used a mark 2 roof as it has no glass. So I had to guesstimate the curvature of the screen etc..., it will be close as I need the dash as high as possible.

As least I haven't fitted the steering column yet so that gives me a bit of room to move down if necessary. fingers crossed