Page 98 of 101 FirstFirst ... 488896979899100 ... LastLast

Thread: 1st Nova & the unregistered one

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    getting good at this stuff David, I still fancy something on the lines of the 2016 Chevy' Corvette.
    But I have promised myself, no more mods, so what I have is what I have to live with.
    The lines are nice, but then they have so much more space to work with. If I was to try and do something similar I would have to have the car with me to work on the flow down to the tunnel. 6,000 miles distance between me an it means I've go to stick with measurements and things that are transportable

***Euro-Nova Supporter***
    The balsa was a smart move to get the contour, I have banked that one. looking good.

Dirk

Quote Originally Posted by Dirk View Post
    The balsa was a smart move to get the contour, I have banked that one. looking good.

Dirk
    A little tip I picked up from some of Brett's early modifications on the Sterling site....... I'm not shy about stealing good ideas

Blog Entries
    Coming on nicely - well done

I’m still exploring rear light options, I came across these and thought the size may work. I was thinking they are a bit like Nic’s idea on his car.

They don’t look nice when off, would have been nicer with a red lens rather than grey on the outside.

Once powered up they look good in person, but the camera phone compensated so you don’t see the very obvious change from side lights to brake lights, and even the indicator flow doesn’t look as good on the video below (link) as in person.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/1y9dxgdass...20VGY.mp4?dl=0
    Last edited by islandman; 28-11-2019 at 02:00 PM.

Very futuristic and would bring the Nova bang up to date
    "The most beautiful kit car in the world - Motor"

http://stores.lulu.com/rightsigns

It look smart lit up, I bet you could put a thin bit of red perspex over it and the indicators would still show through.

Dirk

Quote Originally Posted by Dirk View Post
    It look smart lit up, I bet you could put a thin bit of red perspex over it and the indicators would still show through.

Dirk
    worth considering

What about some of that rear lens repair tape,

The opinions expressed in my posts may not be made in a sound mind and should be taken in the spirit intended, Jack Daniels is fine.
    Some people see things as they are and ask why? I dream things that never were and ask, why not?” JFK

http://ukhozi.page.tl

How about a link to where you got those?

I like them!