Page 101 of 144 FirstFirst ... 519199100101102103111 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 1431

Thread: 1st Nova & the unregistered one

Quote Originally Posted by Brett View Post
    Granted not all are three function but some are. You just need to do a little researching to find the three function ones.

I got the grand kids with me right now so I can't do the work for you but maybe tonight I can make a list of the three function ones.

Here are a couple that I found

Just select three function and the color then order.
    Prices aren't that bad, I may order 2 styles to see if they fit. Some of the vehicles are not sold here so locating one and getting measurements is not going to happen.

Attachment 3718

Attachment 3719
    Thanks,

I'm not expecting you to do the work for me

I've researched a lot, also found many similar to those examples. Whilst the photos make them look like it is an amber light for the indicators I've had two experiences when purchased they were not, they were red signal lights which wont work in the UK. If you do come across any in the search for your own car I'm happy for any inputs and examples

Quote Originally Posted by islandman View Post

I'm not expecting you to do the work for me
    That didn't come out sounding right. Sorry

When I posted that I was under enormous pressure from a 4 year old(grandson) to keep a promise of taking him outside to play if he finished his lunch.

Well while writing the post he finished and he was holding me to my promise, so I quickly finished the post without prof reading it.

Thats my story and I'm sticking to it.

Made a list of possibilities but not sure of the size and curvature of them so I need to check that out. Came up with about 14 possibilities.

There were still more to view but I had enough of looking so I called it quits for the day

Quote Originally Posted by Brett View Post
    Made a list of possibilities but not sure of the size and curvature of them so I need to check that out. Came up with about 14 possibilities.

14, that's a lot!

On my current short list to investigate is the Audi A3 inner boot lights, after market ones come with dynamic indicators and if I used the fog light as the brake light I'd having everything in one unit (side lights, brake, indicators and reverse).

Well I drove around to the car lots today to get measurements and to see what would work and what would not.

All most all of the 14 types I found with 3 functions got eliminated because of them being to small( I bet you'd never here that) or the curvature on them was wrong.

Now I'm assuming that you want these lights to fit in the upper rear section of the car.

So I guess you want to know the ones that have possibilities

OK the Honda HRV and the Honda Fit(cars were 2019) seem to have the best chances of working. I'll post dimensions later tonight(or tomorrow for some of you). Got to finish putting up the Christmas Decorations.

Also the Toyota C-HR had potential

I looked at lights in the boot(trunk) section also(found some that would fit) but for me without using the whole tail light assembly it just looses something in the over all looks.
    Last edited by Brett; 08-12-2019 at 11:52 PM.

2019 Honda HRV
    2019 Honda HRV1.JPG

Honda HRV chrome trim
    2019 Honda HRV trim.jpeg

2019 Honda Fit
    2019 Honda Fit1.JPG

2019 Toyota C-HR
    2019 toyota C-HR1.JPG

Looks promising

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Sector View Post
    Looks promising

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
    Placed an order with them so we'll see.

Order stated that I wont get them till the end of the month.

I've been looking at other lighting alternatives. I think the Audi A3 inner boot lid light shows possibilities. Its go the nice dynamic turn signal, nice shape that could be blended into a bumper design. All the segments IF you use the fog light segment as the brake light.

With the Christmas break I found some time between travelling to do some work on the dash today. I finished shaping the top section foam.

Then started with the first layer of filler, with some preliminary sanding (I hate this stage!!)

I wanted to get this done before I start pouring ore foam and shaping the lower sections of the dash (particularly the passenger side) to bring them lower to hide more stuff that I want to place beneath the dash later (aircon blowers / heaters etc..)

***Euro-Nova Supporter***
    Looks like it is coming along nicely.

Dirk