Page 80 of 80 FirstFirst ... 3070787980

Thread: 1st Nova & the unregistered one

***Euro-Nova Supporter***
    Dash is obviously priority
    Everything else you can get here !!

Quote Originally Posted by islandman View Post
    I checked with the airline I normally fly and my box that I have packed up the new dash in is within their size limits for bulky items so I can take it when I do make a trip. The bad news is that by the time I do come to make the trip I will have dropped my loyalty status tier as I haven't been flying enough so won't have the weight limit for that and my other luggage
    Forward you luggage, it is cheaper than excess baggage and it's delivered to your home the day after you arrive.
    The opinions expressed in my posts may not be made in a sound mind and should be taken in the spirit intended, Jack Daniels is fine.
    Some people see things as they are and ask why? I dream things that never were and ask, why not?” JFK

http://ukhozi.page.tl

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    Forward you luggage, it is cheaper than excess baggage and it's delivered to your home the day after you arrive.
    By what method?

Quote Originally Posted by islandman View Post
    I checked with the airline I normally fly and my box that I have packed up the new dash in is within their size limits for bulky items so I can take it when I do make a trip. The bad news is that by the time I do come to make the trip I will have dropped my loyalty status tier as I haven't been flying enough so won't have the weight limit for that and my other luggage
    simple,

Fly NAKED!!!
    "Always do what you are afraid to do"
    "I can accept failure, but I can't accept not trying"