Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Euro-Nova online store!

Euro-Nova online store!

Ok, guys and gals: http://www.cafepress.com/sterlingnova

Is your link to a lot of items that are EuroNova related. We had rolled this around on the previous forum, so I thought I'd throw something together. The items are priced not to make a profit, just to cover the work involved, and any income will be sent to Dan to help maintain the site itself.

That link is the main site; just choose your affiliation to see what's there. There is no overlap between the stores; i.e. the Sterling calendars are not available through the EuroNova store.

Rick

Haha brilliant, they look great.

Will be interested in a couple of those in the near future Rick!

Also, worth pointing out, if enough people want the same item, then cafepress offer a discount on the order, which is decided when the order is put through. The minimum order value for discounts is 15 of the same item.
    But if 15 people want the same thing, and everyone expects to pay the stated price, then the discount is just an added bonus
    Euro-Nova Big Cheese!
    *Donate to Euro-Nova today!*

Rightyo then,

I want,
    T-shirt, cap , mug, wall clock, jacket when winter comes (apparently it's summer in the UK now :?: )

So should we start a shopping list let it run for a fortnight and then submit an order???

Bushboy
    "Always do what you are afraid to do"
    "I can accept failure, but I can't accept not trying"

Good idea.

Rick, what do you think would be more cost effective in terms of shipping?
    To get all the UK orders shipped to the UK in one go, and then distribute them when they arrived here, or to send each one individually to the person that ordered them?

Just thinking, it may be a way to keep the shipping costs down a little.
    Euro-Nova Big Cheese!
    *Donate to Euro-Nova today!*

Shipping will almost certainly be cheaper if everyone banded together and placed one order to be shipped overseas. Whether you want to handle the monies and shipping on your end is up to you, since you'll be able to take cash and checks, and I'll only be able to take PayPal.
    If you wanted me to coordinate the ordering and subsequent shipping, the only advantage would be I'd be able to check the merchandise to make sure everything was up to snuff before it went out. But there is a 30 day guarantee on everything!

Rick

Oh, and BB - it's been 94 degrees here for the last couple weeks. I'm not thinking about sweatshirts, either! I wish they did have some sort of jacket, though. That would be a nice addition to the shop(s).

Anyone want the option of one of the colored logos on any of the items? I'll post larger images here if someone wants to see them in detail.

Hey Rick,

Any chance the sweatshirts come in "extra large tall" or just "large tall"? The 2XL's are usually just really baggy and the sleeves still hike up my arm.
    Thanks,

Nic.
    http://s93.photobucket.com/albums/l61/quikniq/
    CCC Sterling # 416

Unfortunately no, Nic. I'm limited to what the site offers as 'stock' items. Being an average Joe, I can't say I've ever seen any 'tall & large' sweats :? I'll have to ask around for those!

Rick

I might be interested in the golf shirt if we're putting in massed orders, and possibly the mug aswell

P
    Never be afraid to stand out from the crowd!

How much is the price for shipping to Europe/Austria ?

Friedl

I'm very jealous............no Eureka.