Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Possible DVD

Possible DVD

If there is enough interest, I may produce a DVD, of all the photos that are on the site, and then some that are stored away here somewhere.
    These will be on a DVD disc, playable in all DVD players and computers with a DVD rom drive and it will be in a slideshow format.
    I have a test copy here and its pretty good, if there is enough interest I will make them up and send them out.

They will be priced at £5.00 per disc including postage and packaging in the UK. This will just about cover the discs and postage costs.

Each first copy will be £5.00, and any extra copies will be priced at £2.50. Example:
    1 copy £5
    2 copies £7.50
    3 copies £10.00
    and so on.

If your interested put your name down here and we'll see how much interest there is.

Just an idea.
    Euro-Nova Big Cheese!
    *Donate to Euro-Nova today!*

if we all pooled pics and stuff would make interesting viewing
    http://jimsnova.page.tl/
    Club Nova / avante membership 031

There are well over 1000 here already, and the test one I've done is a good watch. Quite informative to see all the pictures like that.
    Euro-Nova Big Cheese!

The thing I like from photos is to make sure where things are and what they would look like when fitted, I found very few pictures of roof seals but those I did find will help me fit mine, Alex's seal which I looked at closely gave me an insight into how I could achieve a water tight Nova ( is there one ).

Any vids on the DVD Island man has a few
    http://jimsnova.page.tl/
    Club Nova / avante membership 031

I will look in to it Jim.
    If its possible to put a slideshow and a set of videos on to a DVD I will do it, all depends on the space limits on the DVD, as the slideshow takes up a nice portion
    Euro-Nova Big Cheese!

I thing the Idea of a DVD’ with Videos and Photos is a great one, although I hope it would have more than just the photos I sent it. Surely other members have some they can donate?
    Also I think that we all must have some video we could donate, I certainly have quite a bit (only a small portion is on my site). Much of my video details the progress and modifications I made and I’m, sure would be of some interest, even if detailing how “not to do things”.
    With the photos and videos we may need 2 discs. Come on, who else can donate content ?
    :roll:

As much as possible would be on it, all depends on what information comes in
    Euro-Nova Big Cheese!

Let us know where and how you want us to start passing you videos and photos

Anyone can send anything of reasonable size to my email address.
    Anything large, say upwards of 50mb will need to be uploaded direct to the server, for which you will need to contact me so I can get you an FTP account set up.

Feel free to send whatever you have.

For the email address, go to the euro-nova home page and click on contact us (about half way down in the middle of the page)
    Euro-Nova Big Cheese!

Re: Possible DVD

Had a PM from a member this morning who reminded me about this.

As a rough idea, I would like to do a DVD slideshow type thing including 2 or 3 photos (or more) of everyone cars, built or not, it would be a nice way to see a selection of the cars over the space of a few minutes, with a backing track. Also to be decided.

Anyone think this would be good?

Obviously I would need permission from the people who's cars are to be featured...let me know.

Thinking around £4.50 including delivery? (Need to check delivery cost)
    Euro-Nova Big Cheese!