Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Not strictly a car.....

Um..... I've been wondering about this one - people seem to bleat at the idea of spending more than 2 grand on a Nova - a classic design which could be used as a daily driver - yet aren't phased by the idea of 4 grand for something that is, whilst admittedly different, fairly useless on all grounds unless you're considering invading Poland.......
    It's a 50 year old car and everything works, just not always at the same time.......and it's probably about to get jealous!
    *Donate to Euro-Nova today!*

must admit ferrets range from 1000 to 10,000, and as i'm well over the 10K mark with my nova i cant talk.

keith

Quote Originally Posted by Alzax3
    ...people seem to bleat at the idea of spending more than 2 grand on a Nova...
    Only in the UK, perhaps...The going rate for a top quality Nova here is €25,000. Two have sold recently for around that figure, although a lot of it is probably related to having valid paperwork (the local equivalent of SVA is a nightmare ).
    Mi amas mian Nova

Hi Jon - hope the remodelling is progressing well? It's great if the low value put on Novas is only in this country - but I guess that means an awful lot of them are going to go abroad!
    It's a 50 year old car and everything works, just not always at the same time.......and it's probably about to get jealous!
    *Donate to Euro-Nova today!*

Crikey, it looks like Peters Eagle inside
    Follow my Avante Build - Target = Stoneleigh 2012 Definitely!!