Thread: Reek centre consol

Reek centre consol

Lauren,

You wanted to look at the reeks centre consol? Here are a couple of pics of it, with out the dash though. Use to be all one piece but I had to cut it to allow fiddling with the heater controls.

I have since taken the power saw to it as I am now working on the Monitor install. (will it ever end???)

Bushboy
    "Always do what you are afraid to do"
    "I can accept failure, but I can't accept not trying"

Re: Reek centre consol

Quote Originally Posted by bushboy
    I have since taken the power saw to it as I am now working on the Monitor install. (will it ever end???)

Bushboy
    Quite possibly.......no
    Euro-Nova Big Cheese!
    *Donate to Euro-Nova today!*

***Euro-Nova Supporter*** Spacenut's Avatar
    Thanks BB, Kym, that looks very nice. I like the Lamborghini Espada/Ferrari 400 style slope on the panel. Should be far enough back not to reflect in the windscreen (I'm going to have to illuminate the heater controls to match the rest of the dash...).

I prefer the more angular look of the Eureka console. The Mk1 Nova console looks more sculpted and is less suited to fitting heater controls (not required on a VW bug). I just need to be careful that my left leg doesn't get squashed against the console in my favoured seating position (out with the cardboard and scissors again )

Lauren
    only Pythagoras can save me now!

Yes I will bin my ali centre bit this year as I don't like it and my legs in the way, could cut leg off but would have to find an auto box then .
    I have the MDF and stones will supply ali again and the summer endless days of sun and warm , and some day the dash will be binned but that's another story.
    http://jimsnova.page.tl/
    Club Nova / avante membership 031

Bit I like about kits is you can (if you want to) leave the outside Kosha but still go bonkers on the inside.
    I think anything goes really and it's real easy to do and get a good finish, and very easy to make a dogs dinner of it to

Anyone got an off-cut piece of black see though plastic, a bit bigger than a car radio, I need it to make a panel for the computer and display?

So it can look a bit like this

The opinions expressed in my posts may not be made in a sound mind and should be taken in the spirit intended, Jack Daniels is fine.
    Some people see things as they are and ask why? I dream things that never were and ask, why not?” JFK

http://ukhozi.page.tl