Page 1 of 54 1231151 ... LastLast

Thread: Pog's sterling....

Pog's sterling....

Well not yet, but seller and I agreed on a price. I am waiting for the title to be in hand before I head down to pick it up. Sure a sale is not final until title and money exchange hands, but one step closer sure is nice.

I'm sure there will be a number of posts for help in the future too.

Re: Pog's sterling....

Yay! (nearly - we haven't got a 'fingers crossed' emoticon!) Is that the car you with the slight damage front and rear that we were discussing a few days back?
    It's a 49 year old car and everything works, just not always at the same time.......and it's probably about to get jealous!
    *Donate to Euro-Nova today!*

2 in 1 day, is that a record?
    http://jimsnova.page.tl/
    Club Nova / avante membership 031

Quote Originally Posted by Alzax3
    Is that the car you with the slight damage front and rear that we were discussing a few days back?
    Nope, that one was over priced for considering it needed body work, hinges and new windshield. This one is about the same distance probably more involved work but cheaper cost involved. Rick approves too, even though me might not know it yet.

Good on ya pog,

Your now on that slipery slope to car resurection.

Good luck

and may the Euro-nova be with you

bushboy
    "Always do what you are afraid to do"
    "I can accept failure, but I can't accept not trying"

Sweet! That was/is Patty's car, right? Good job - if it hadn't sold in the next month I was considering picking it up!

Quote Originally Posted by letterman7
    Sweet! That was/is Patty's car, right? Good job - if it hadn't sold in the next month I was considering picking it up!
    It is, if all goes well I will be picking it up early next week. Sorry for stealing it, but you have your own.

Hopefully I can get started on the wiring and other clean up relatively soon. The only part I am up in the air about is the engine and trans, if I can jump start it and shift through I'm good to go.

How did you make out with Patty's car, pog? Is it a done deal?

Kind of. Agreed on a price but she is waiting for the title. So I am just here waiting for "the call."

That's what she told me as well. I thought she had it there at her place...I guess the ex still has it where ever. I'll light a fire to see if it'll help any....maybe!